- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence 2 Years Ago
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
Presented by BISSELL
It may be cold outside, but that doesn’t mean your furry best friend should get to weasel out of bath time. BarkBath gets pets squeaky clean, even when the temperature is low.
Any pet owner that’s tried bathing their dog in winter knows it’s a pretty grisly affair for everyone involved. Bathing outside is downright unsafe, and may even give your precious pal pneumonia. Even if it was do-able, their paws become wet and grimy from sleet and snow, making the whole chore a useless endeavor.
Not only is BISSELL’s portable pet cleaning system safe to use when Jack Frost rears his frosty head, but it’s also incredibly effective. Plus, it’s super easy to use.
BarkBath lets you clean your pet in any room you want, without the mess. Turn it on, set it to shampoo, and gently brush your dog with the nozzle. As it drags comfortably along their fur, the nozzle scrubs and sucks up dirt and grime down below their fur. It gently gets into tough-to-reach places, so every spot on Spot gets squeaky clean. (And without any shivers, no less.)
The device is ultra-portable, so you can use it in virtually every room of your house. It travels equally well, should you and your pet decide to vacay for the holidays. And unlike a traditional bath which can waste up to 19 gallons of water, BarkBath uses a mere 48 oz. per run even when cleaning a dog that’s upwards of 80 lbs. Talk about economical!
And even if your precious furry friend is afraid of vacuums, there are training steps included to get anxious dogs acclimated to the noise. And while it’s perfect for baths in the dead of winter, neither you nor your dog will ever want to go back to getting clean the old-fashioned way.
The BarkBath is an excellent winter pet care solution but makes an even better holiday gift for the dog lover in your life. It cleans anything from Pomeranians to Pit bulls and every breed in between.
Don’t let the cold leave your dog without a bath until spring. Grab the BarkBath, available on Amazon for $79.99. Already have a Bissell portable deep cleaner? You can purchase the BarkBath Tool and use it with the same effective and safe result for just $45.99.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.