- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
The nights are getting warmer, meaning it’s time to trade out your itchy winter sheets for something a little more summer friendly: meet the Ultra Soft 1800 Series of Bamboo Bed Sheets.
Made out of high-quality bamboo yarn and high-strength microfiber, these sheets are the perfect mix of durable and silky. They’re designed to maintain a comfortable temperature whether it’s a muggy night or a little chillier — and because they’re mercerized and pre-shrunk, they’ll maintain their shape and softness for multiple seasons to come.
Switch up your sheets, hit the snooze button and snuggle up for just five more minutes — get the a 4-piece set for $29.99 from the Daily Dot Store, 40 percent off the usual $49.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This $10 tool keeps earbuds free from knots and tangles
- This clever card game will train you to spot fake news
- Give your dog a yard with a view with this clever fence window
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.