- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Bacon-flavored lip balm is either the best or worst idea of all time
Unless you’re a vegetarian, it’s probably the best.
Depending on whether or not you love all things bacon (and if you don’t, who are you and what is wrong?), the idea of bacon-flavored things may be delightful or distasteful. Yet it all exists: bacon-flavored candy, chocolate, chewing gum … and now, chapstick.
If you’re still not finished with your stocking stuffers and you need to delight a bacon lover, Amazon can get this to you before Christmas. On sale for less than $6, it’s basically delight in a tube that will protect your lips from the cold at the same time. That’s a win/win in our book.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Become a brew master with these beer making essentials
- Pornhub just released a very raunchy card game with Cyanide & Happiness
- THINX (BTWN) are period panties aimed at teens–and they’re great
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.