- Stephen Miller’s fake hair is almost as bad as his policies Sunday 8:00 PM
- California no longer plans to tax your text messages Sunday 6:45 PM
- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment Sunday 3:59 PM
- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users Sunday 2:20 PM
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Sunday 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Sunday 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Sunday 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Sunday 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Sunday 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Sunday 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
How to master both front and back end development for under $30
Next stop, a full-stack development career.
Mastering front- and back-end development could potentially earn you six figures. And this back-end development bundle can help get you there.
Full stack developers are basically the jack of all trades of the tech world. They know how websites are built both on the front-end and back-end, and they’ve got the skills to build complete web solutions on their own. These 16 unique eBooks will equip you for a lucrative career in full stack development.
A lucrative career is closer than you think. Sixteen eBooks away, to be exact. Get the complete full stack developer eBook Bundle for just $29 from the Daily Dot store (regularly $464).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These design courses are totally killing it on Skillshare right now
- Launch a career in design with the help of this $19 training bundle
- This tiny sensor takes the guesswork out of color-matching
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.