- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Sure, The Child is not Yoda and it also seems like it shouldn’t be a baby (since 50 may seem old to humans but young in whatever Yoda’s race is). But who cares about all that frivolity? This 11″ plush is exactly what we’ve all been dying for ever since the first moment we saw the Mandalorian’s beguiling little companion, and you can now preorder it on the Disney website for $24.99.
The release date is not until February 2020, which seems like a painfully long time to wait to embrace this sweet baby. But if you don’t mind whether it’s official or not, then hey, who are we to stop you? Waiting on this to ship is probably better than Disney’s tragic selection of poorly cobbled together t-shirts, that’s for sure.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Prep for the holidays with 5 festive “Star Wars’ sweaters
- C-3PO commands you to abuse a fellow droid with Star Wars Bop It!
- Get that intergalactic look with the new Star Wars beauty collection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.