- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
- All four of 2020’s Marvel/DC movies are directed by women Thursday 11:57 AM
- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Thursday 10:18 AM
Sure, The Child is not Yoda and it also seems like it shouldn’t be a baby (since 50 may seem old to humans but young in whatever Yoda’s race is). But who cares about all that frivolity? This 11″ plush is exactly what we’ve all been dying for ever since the first moment we saw the Mandalorian’s beguiling little companion, and you can now preorder it on the Disney website for $24.99.
The release date is not until February 2020, which seems like a painfully long time to wait to embrace this sweet baby. But if you don’t mind whether it’s official or not, then hey, who are we to stop you? Waiting on this to ship is probably better than Disney’s tragic selection of poorly cobbled together t-shirts, that’s for sure.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Prep for the holidays with 5 festive “Star Wars’ sweaters
- C-3PO commands you to abuse a fellow droid with Star Wars Bop It!
- Get that intergalactic look with the new Star Wars beauty collection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.