- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Anyone who’s seen The Mandalorian knows its merely a show for Baby Yoda and that nothing else really matters. Even if I’m wrong and there are other points to the series, the infant Jedi master’s impact has been enough to warrant a plague of new Baby Yoda merch–and we’re not just talking about your average Baby Yoda shirts or figurines.
After being born on the internet and met with massive admiration, Bebé Yoda proved himself worthy of only the finest replications. So within the mini master’s massive collection of dignified (and licensed) merchandise, you’ll find life-like Baby Yoda plush dolls, cute AF t-shirts, delightful toys, enamel pins of The Child, and more. To give you an idea of what’s out there, we jotted down some of the best Baby Yoda merch you can find online and linked them below.
Baby Yoda merch you can order online right now
Price: $6.97 (regularly $10.99)
And for those without kids, you’ll want to check out this other Baby Yoda vehicle sticker.
Price: $39.95 (regularly $47.99)
8) The Motto
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You can finally buy a Baby Yoda you can actually hug
- Get that intergalactic look with the new Star Wars beauty collection
- Funko’s Baby Yoda figures are open for preorder
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.