- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Today 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Today 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Saturday 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Saturday 6:00 AM
Dear diary, turns out my dad’s a planet.
When hurling through space in pursuit of bounties and Infinity Stones, take some time out for some self care by scribing in this Baby Groot journal.
Yes, the faux wood cover is precious. It’s got Baby Groot’s beautiful mug on it. Thankfully, no actual Groots were harmed in the making of this journal. It’s got 240 pages to write down bad childhood memories, galactic epiphanies or hard-learned lessons about friendship. Better yet, use it as a way to come up with a new hip ’80s setlist.
This Baby Groot journal is available on ThinkGeek for $15.99 (regularly $19.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Meet the smart travel lock that teaches your old luggage new tricks
- Keep cozy in your common room with a Hogwarts House comforter
- Onnit’s heaviest sale of the year slashes prices by up to 30%
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.