- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers
These photos now live beyond your aunt’s living room.
Staged photos can be hella awkward, but they make the internet a beautiful place. Now you can take them offline and back into the real world, where they’ll make your next game night a blast.
The Awkward Family Photos Movie Line Caption Game is pretty self-explanatory, despite the long-winded title. It’s similar to Cards Against Humanity. You’re dealt a hand of movie lines, and pick one to caption an awkward family photo. The best pairing wins.
You don’t have to be a cinephile to play the game. Just make sure you have a good sense of humor.
If you feel like you know Cards Against Humanity like the back of your hand, or just want to switch things up a bit, you can buy this game on Amazon for $28.94.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you couldn’t stop watching ’13 Reasons Why,’ check out these YA best sellers
- The Voting Game takes on the personality of the people you play it with
- Dive into a juicy new novel thanks to Amazon’s book sale
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.