- What is going on with C-3PO in the final trailer for ‘The Rise of Skywalker’? 7 Months Ago
- Amazon’s facial recognition misidentified Boston athletes as criminals Today 9:08 AM
- Trump sparks outrage by calling impeachment ‘lynching’ Today 8:58 AM
- Rose Tico returns in the final ‘Rise of Skywalker’ trailer Today 8:44 AM
- Pokémon Go player fatally shot after witnessing robbery Today 8:05 AM
- How to watch ‘Doc Martin’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The Outer Worlds is so much more than ‘Fallout in space’ Today 8:00 AM
- Even Jack Burkman’s clients don’t want anything to do with his pro-Trump smears Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘My Life Is Murder’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
Staged photos can be hella awkward, but they make the internet a beautiful place. Now you can take them offline and back into the real world, where they’ll make your next game night a blast.
The Awkward Family Photos Movie Line Caption Game is pretty self-explanatory, despite the long-winded title. It’s similar to Cards Against Humanity. You’re dealt a hand of movie lines, and pick one to caption an awkward family photo. The best pairing wins.
You don’t have to be a cinephile to play the game. Just make sure you have a good sense of humor.
If you feel like you know Cards Against Humanity like the back of your hand, or just want to switch things up a bit, you can buy this game on Amazon for $28.94.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you couldn’t stop watching ’13 Reasons Why,’ check out these YA best sellers
- The Voting Game takes on the personality of the people you play it with
- Dive into a juicy new novel thanks to Amazon’s book sale
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.