- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers
These photos now live beyond your aunt’s living room.
Staged photos can be hella awkward, but they make the internet a beautiful place. Now you can take them offline and back into the real world, where they’ll make your next game night a blast.
The Awkward Family Photos Movie Line Caption Game is pretty self-explanatory, despite the long-winded title. It’s similar to Cards Against Humanity. You’re dealt a hand of movie lines, and pick one to caption an awkward family photo. The best pairing wins.
You don’t have to be a cinephile to play the game. Just make sure you have a good sense of humor.
If you feel like you know Cards Against Humanity like the back of your hand, or just want to switch things up a bit, you can buy this game on Amazon for $20.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you couldn’t stop watching ’13 Reasons Why,’ check out these YA best sellers
- The Voting Game takes on the personality of the people you play it with
- Dive into a juicy new novel thanks to Amazon’s book sale
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.