- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Tuesday 1:57 PM
The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers
These photos now live beyond your aunt’s living room.
Staged photos can be hella awkward, but they make the internet a beautiful place. Now you can take them offline and back into the real world, where they’ll make your next game night a blast.
The Awkward Family Photos Movie Line Caption Game is pretty self-explanatory, despite the long-winded title. It’s similar to Cards Against Humanity. You’re dealt a hand of movie lines, and pick one to caption an awkward family photo. The best pairing wins.
You don’t have to be a cinephile to play the game. Just make sure you have a good sense of humor.
If you feel like you know Cards Against Humanity like the back of your hand, or just want to switch things up a bit, you can buy this game on Amazon for $28.94.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you couldn’t stop watching ’13 Reasons Why,’ check out these YA best sellers
- The Voting Game takes on the personality of the people you play it with
- Dive into a juicy new novel thanks to Amazon’s book sale
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.