- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Monday 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Monday 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Monday 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Monday 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Monday 12:37 PM
Amazon Audible memberships are cool for a lot of reasons, one of them being the option to sign up for the Romance Package (which BTW new subscribers can check out for free for 30 days).
Classic Audible memberships offer users a finite amount of credits to spend on downloads each month. But with the Romance Package, the service is unlimited. So you can binge to your heart’s content!
Audible makes it easy to fall in love with a new book. The entire catalog has been organized into subgenres, so you can search by character types, story themes, romance categories, and even steaminess. Additionally, the service employs some handy tech to help you get to “the good part” faster. Meaning you can skip the carefully authored details and flip straight to the sex scenes because we all know that’s what you came for anyway.
After your free trial, your subscription will automatically renew at the regular price of $14.95/month (unless you cancel your subscription first). However, if you’re a current Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscriber, you’ll receive a discount on the renewal and only have to pay an additional $6.95/month.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- What are Kegels and how to do them correctly
- Delight the bookworms in your life with an Audible membership
- 5 free dating sites for people over the age of 50
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.