- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Monday 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Monday 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Monday 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Monday 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Monday 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Monday 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Monday 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Monday 9:56 AM
Amazon Audible memberships are cool for a lot of reasons, one of them being the option to sign up for the Romance Package (which BTW new subscribers can check out for free for 30 days).
Classic Audible memberships offer users a finite amount of credits to spend on downloads each month. But with the Romance Package, the service is unlimited. So you can binge to your heart’s content!
Audible makes it easy to fall in love with a new book. The entire catalog has been organized into subgenres, so you can search by character types, story themes, romance categories, and even steaminess. Additionally, the service employs some handy tech to help you get to “the good part” faster. Meaning you can skip the carefully authored details and flip straight to the sex scenes because we all know that’s what you came for anyway.
After your free trial, your subscription will automatically renew at the regular price of $14.95/month (unless you cancel your subscription first). However, if you’re a current Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscriber, you’ll receive a discount on the renewal and only have to pay an additional $6.95/month.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- What are Kegels and how to do them correctly
- Delight the bookworms in your life with an Audible membership
- 5 free dating sites for people over the age of 50
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.