- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Tuesday 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Tuesday 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Tuesday 10:48 AM
It’s the hottest collection of audiobooks yet.
Amazon has given subscribers another reason to renew their Audible membership. It’s called the Romance Package and it’s like nothing we’ve seen before.
Traditionally Audible memberships offer users a finite amount of credits to spend on downloads each month. But with the Romance Package, the service is unlimited. So you can binge to your heart’s content!
Audible makes it easy to fall in love with a new book. The entire catalog has been organized into subgenres, so you can search by character types, story themes, romance categories, and even steaminess. Additionally, the service employs some handy tech to help you get to “the good part” faster. Meaning you can skip the carefully authored details and flip straight to the sex scenes, because we all know that’s what you came for anyway.
Audible’s Romance Package is available on its own for $14.95/month or as an add-on to your Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription for $6.95/month. And as always, new users can try it for free for 30 days!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 of the steamiest audiobooks for your listening pleasure
- Here are the best wines you can buy for under $20
- 10 adult toys that will redefine your sex life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.