- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
Score 4 months of Audible’s Romance Package for less than $30
It’s the hottest collection of audiobooks yet.
Amazon has given subscribers another reason to renew their Audible membership. It’s called the Romance Package–and you can check it out for 30 days for free.
Traditionally Audible memberships offer users a finite amount of credits to spend on downloads each month. But with the Romance Package, the service is unlimited. So you can binge to your heart’s content!
Audible makes it easy to fall in love with a new book. The entire catalog has been organized into subgenres, so you can search by character types, story themes, romance categories, and even steaminess. Additionally, the service employs some handy tech to help you get to “the good part” faster. Meaning you can skip the carefully authored details and flip straight to the sex scenes because we all know that’s what you came for anyway.
After your free month, you’ll get a discounted rate of $9.99 for the next three months. After that, the price goes up to $14.95/month on its own, or as an add-on to your Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription for $6.95/month.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 of the steamiest audiobooks for your listening pleasure
- Here are the best wines you can buy for under $20
- 10 adult toys that will redefine your sex life
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.