- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Tuesday 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Tuesday 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Tuesday 10:48 AM
Get 7 free audiobooks just for trying out Audible
Regardless of your genre of choice, there’s an audiobook for that.
Amazon is giving every new Audible user seven free audiobooks just for signing up. The deal allows you to choose two Audible originals, two other audiobooks of your choice, plus three top-rated wellness and fitness books–all without paying a cent (just remember to cancel your membership before the end of your free 30-day trial).
Audible offers the world’s largest library of audiobooks right at your fingertips. From entertainment and inspiration to education, this online library has it all. The Gold membership allows you to choose one book per month for free, regardless of price. And if you end up not liking your pick, no worries. You can simply swap it for something that’s more you. Plus, if you’re a speed reader, you can purchase any other audiobook for 30 percent off the retail price. To make things even better, every audiobook you download stays in your library. Forever. That goes even if you switch devices or cancel your membership.
The deal starts today and is running for a limited time, so it’s best you take advantage of it ASAP. This way you can try it out and see if the service works for you before committing to the regular price of the plan ($14.95/month).
P.S. for you Potterheads–be sure to download the audio documentary about the making of The Crimes of Grindlewald!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- Prepare to be wooed by Audible’s brand new Romance Package
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.