- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor 2 Months Ago
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it 2 Months Ago
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike 2 Months Ago
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ 2 Months Ago
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed Today 6:37 AM
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
Get 7 free audiobooks just for trying out Audible
Regardless of your genre of choice, there’s an audiobook for that.
Amazon is giving every new Audible user seven free audiobooks just for signing up. The deal allows you to choose two Audible originals, two other audiobooks of your choice, plus three top-rated wellness and fitness books–all without paying a cent (just remember to cancel your membership before the end of your free 30-day trial).
Audible offers the world’s largest library of audiobooks right at your fingertips. From entertainment and inspiration to education, this online library has it all. The Gold membership allows you to choose one book per month for free, regardless of price. And if you end up not liking your pick, no worries. You can simply swap it for something that’s more you. Plus, if you’re a speed reader, you can purchase any other audiobook for 30 percent off the retail price. To make things even better, every audiobook you download stays in your library. Forever. That goes even if you switch devices or cancel your membership.
The deal starts today and is running for a limited time, so it’s best you take advantage of it ASAP. This way you can try it out and see if the service works for you before committing to the regular price of the plan ($14.95/month).
P.S. for you Potterheads–be sure to download the audio documentary about the making of The Crimes of Grindlewald!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- Prepare to be wooed by Audible’s brand new Romance Package
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.