- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con 6 Months Ago
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
Get 7 free audiobooks just for trying out Audible
Regardless of your genre of choice, there’s an audiobook for that.
Amazon is giving every new Audible user seven free audiobooks just for signing up. The deal allows you to choose two Audible originals, two other audiobooks of your choice, plus three top-rated wellness and fitness books–all without paying a cent (just remember to cancel your membership before the end of your free 30-day trial).
Audible offers the world’s largest library of audiobooks right at your fingertips. From entertainment and inspiration to education, this online library has it all. The Gold membership allows you to choose one book per month for free, regardless of price. And if you end up not liking your pick, no worries. You can simply swap it for something that’s more you. Plus, if you’re a speed reader, you can purchase any other audiobook for 30 percent off the retail price. To make things even better, every audiobook you download stays in your library. Forever. That goes even if you switch devices or cancel your membership.
The deal starts today and is running for a limited time, so it’s best you take advantage of it ASAP. This way you can try it out and see if the service works for you before committing to the regular price of the plan ($14.95/month).
P.S. for you Potterheads–be sure to download the audio documentary about the making of The Crimes of Grindlewald!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- Prepare to be wooed by Audible’s brand new Romance Package
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.