- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Ham live Friday 6:30 PM
- The ‘Smooth Bernie’ conspiracy is false, but the memes are fire Friday 3:59 PM
- Trump says he wants to raise the vaping age to 21 Friday 3:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ comes to a crossroads in Chapter 3 Friday 1:11 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Servant’ will make you scared of reborn dolls Friday 1:05 PM
- Lindsey Graham roasted for turning his back on a veteran Friday 12:52 PM
- Scooter Braun asks Taylor Swift for ‘resolution’ after allegedly getting death threats Friday 12:35 PM
- ‘Frozen 2’ plays it safe and lacks the magic of the original Friday 12:19 PM
- Graphic video shows police pinning man face-down in subway station Friday 12:18 PM
- Mini-documentary shows Trump supporters clashing at Denny’s Friday 11:52 AM
- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter Friday 11:16 AM
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ Friday 11:04 AM
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Friday 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Friday 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Friday 9:14 AM
Amazon is giving every new Audible user seven free audiobooks just for signing up. The deal allows you to choose two Audible originals, two other audiobooks of your choice, plus three top-rated wellness and fitness books–all without paying a cent (just remember to cancel your membership before the end of your free 30-day trial).
Audible offers the world’s largest library of audiobooks right at your fingertips. From entertainment and inspiration to education, this online library has it all. The Gold membership allows you to choose one book per month for free, regardless of price. And if you end up not liking your pick, no worries. You can simply swap it for something that’s more you. Plus, if you’re a speed reader, you can purchase any other audiobook for 30 percent off the retail price. To make things even better, every audiobook you download stays in your library. Forever. That goes even if you switch devices or cancel your membership.
The deal starts today and is running for a limited time, so it’s best you take advantage of it ASAP. This way you can try it out and see if the service works for you before committing to the regular price of the plan ($14.95/month).
P.S. for you Potterheads–be sure to download the audio documentary about the making of The Crimes of Grindlewald!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- Prepare to be wooed by Audible’s brand new Romance Package
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.