- Multimillion-dollar ‘Farming Simulator’ franchise enters world of esports Wednesday 7:38 PM
- Sandra Bullock, Chris McKay are making Netflix comic film ‘Reborn’ Wednesday 7:22 PM
- Instagram revokes Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro’s verified status Wednesday 5:23 PM
- Transgender people suffer when debates over their rights are framed as ‘distractions’ Wednesday 4:57 PM
- Hulu with Live TV just hiked its prices Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Hacker infiltrates Nest cameras to gain PewDiePie subscribers Wednesday 2:37 PM
- YouTube time traveler claims MLK’s granddaughter will be the last U.S. president Wednesday 2:30 PM
- Media coverage of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitch cameo erases Chelsea Manning Wednesday 1:39 PM
- New Alexa skill lets you sing with Queen’s Freddie Mercury Wednesday 1:13 PM
- Netflix is the first streaming platform to join MPAA Wednesday 12:59 PM
- Can you spot an email from a hacker? Wednesday 12:46 PM
- Gina Rodriguez cries over being called anti-Black, gets dragged for ‘fake tears’ Wednesday 12:21 PM
- Boots Riley explains why he got snubbed by the Oscars Wednesday 12:20 PM
- Review: ‘Buffy’ returns with a modern comic book reboot Wednesday 11:47 AM
- You’re about to see a lot more Netflix on your Instagram Wednesday 11:32 AM
Get 7 free audiobooks just for trying out Audible
Regardless of your genre of choice, there’s an audiobook for that.
Amazon is giving every new Audible user seven free audiobooks just for signing up. The deal allows you to choose two Audible originals, two other audiobooks of your choice, plus three top-rated wellness and fitness books–all without paying a cent (just remember to cancel your membership before the end of your free 30-day trial).
Audible offers the world’s largest library of audiobooks right at your fingertips. From entertainment and inspiration to education, this online library has it all. The Gold membership allows you to choose one book per month for free, regardless of price. And if you end up not liking your pick, no worries. You can simply swap it for something that’s more you. Plus, if you’re a speed reader, you can purchase any other audiobook for 30 percent off the retail price. To make things even better, every audiobook you download stays in your library. Forever. That goes even if you switch devices or cancel your membership.
The deal starts today and is running for a limited time, so it’s best you take advantage of it ASAP. This way you can try it out and see if the service works for you before committing to the regular price of the plan ($14.95/month).
P.S. for you Potterheads–be sure to download the audio documentary about the making of The Crimes of Grindlewald!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- Prepare to be wooed by Audible’s brand new Romance Package
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.