- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
This Halloween, take it up a notch from fake cobwebs and your dad in a bedsheet. AtmosFX Digital Halloween Decorations bring some of the creepiest Halloween tropes to life without killing your wallet. Just pop them into a DVD player or projector for high-quality moving images that will make you want to sleep with the lights on.
For an added effect, you can get window projection material to make it look as if the characters you choose are hovering on the other side of a window or in thin air. Starting at $16.91, the DVDs include everything from witches to zombies. If you’re already gearing up to decorate even though it’s only September, these digital Halloween decorations transform your home into the haunt that fills your black heart with delight
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Betrayal at House on the Hill is the perfect game for your Halloween party
- 26 video game Halloween costumes worth breaking out your gold coins for
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.