- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix 3 Years Ago
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ 3 Years Ago
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government 3 Years Ago
- Police officer suspended after video of a handcuffed Delonte West surfaces Today 11:33 AM
- ‘Girls don’t want a boyfriend’ meme leaves boyfriends in 2019 Today 11:21 AM
- Are these tweets about ‘The Bachelor’ or Trump’s impeachment? Today 10:45 AM
- Likely file Saudi prince sent to Jeff Bezos’ to hack his phone revealed Today 10:10 AM
- Will Olivia Jade have to testify against her mother, Lori Loughlin, in bribery trial? Today 10:07 AM
- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ Today 9:26 AM
- Netflix says ‘The Witcher’ is its biggest show. Is it really? Today 8:59 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for podcast comments Today 8:53 AM
- Lizzo reps Beyoncé’s Ivy Park collection in adult-themed TikTok Today 7:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eye for an Eye’ is a fun but messy thriller about revenge Today 7:00 AM
- Which 2020 Democratic candidates post the most cringe? Today 6:30 AM
- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
If you’re often up late reading on your laptop and you’d like a little extra light, maybe this little space explorer is willing to brave the darkness for you.
This little USB-powered lamp comes on a bendable stand and can be plugged into any laptop, computer or even an outlet if you have an Apple charging brick handy. Just a few inches high, it won’t get in your way either. If you’re tired of fumbling around at the back of your desktop computer when you need to change out cords, this little buddy will surely provide just the light you need.
At $8.99 with free shipping, we think adopting this cutie is a no-brainer if you need a spot of extra light in your workspace (or if you love all things space).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
- How much is Hulu? The cost of every plan and add-on explained
- Lifeprint is the mobile photo printer changing the way we view and share pictures
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.