- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
Every gadget has some extra features slapped onto it: Wi-Fi capability, wireless cords, cordless wires, and a dedicated VPN. Doesn’t it start to seem a little unnecessary? The Arvo Awristacrat watch is the opposite of all that.
Arvo Awristacrat watches communicate forward-thinking simplicity, with their sleek unisex design, stainless steel casing, and backplate, and slim profile. Keep in mind: “minimalist” doesn’t mean “lacking in features.” The Awristacrat watch comes with a long-lasting Seiko battery, in addition to a date and weekday window right there on the dial.
This is the watch that will fit in any situation, at any event, and with any outfit. Plus, you’ll know what time it is without having to pull out your phone!
Simplify your life with a stylish new accessory: get the Arvo Awristacrat Watch for $79.95 from the Daily Dot store. That’s reduced from its original price of $129.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 coffee accessories everyone should have in their kitchen
- The 6 best instant cameras for fun-seeking photographers
- Spring into warmer weather with this fabulous Frida Kahlo sundress
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.