- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Every gadget has some extra features slapped onto it: Wi-Fi capability, wireless cords, cordless wires, and a dedicated VPN. Doesn’t it start to seem a little unnecessary? The Arvo Awristacrat watch is the opposite of all that.
Arvo Awristacrat watches communicate forward-thinking simplicity, with their sleek unisex design, stainless steel casing, and backplate, and slim profile. Keep in mind: “minimalist” doesn’t mean “lacking in features.” The Awristacrat watch comes with a long-lasting Seiko battery, in addition to a date and weekday window right there on the dial.
This is the watch that will fit in any situation, at any event, and with any outfit. Plus, you’ll know what time it is without having to pull out your phone!
Simplify your life with a stylish new accessory: get the Arvo Awristacrat Watch for $79.95 from the Daily Dot store. That’s reduced from its original price of $129.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 coffee accessories everyone should have in their kitchen
- The 6 best instant cameras for fun-seeking photographers
- Spring into warmer weather with this fabulous Frida Kahlo sundress
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.