- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
$250,000 may not be lining the interior of these pins, but they’re just as valuable as the adored Banana Stand. Plus, these Arrested Development inspired pins are practically a steal. They cost less than what Lucille pays for a frozen banana.
The officially licensed Arrested Development pins are versatile, so you can clip them onto any of your belongings. From backpacks to denim jackets, you can show off your love for the Bluth family wherever you go. Between their high quality production and incredibly detailed graphics, it safe to say these pins are solid as a rock.
The set of four pins features some of the most iconic quotes from the series. Look for Gob’s catchphrase, “I’ve made a huge mistake” and Buster’s buzzwords “Heyyyy brother.” The set comes complete with both the Bluth Company logo as well as the Frozen Banana stand icon.
The Arrested Development pins are available through Amazon for just $5.95, while supplies last. Get them while you can and appropriately accessorize those cut-offs of yours.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
- Nail your cartoon character aesthetic with these 2D bags
- Shield yourself from the sand with these geeky beach towels
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.