- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok Wednesday 2:52 PM
- Grimes claims she had an ‘experimental’ eye surgery and practices sword fighting Wednesday 2:42 PM
- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group Wednesday 1:45 PM
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation Wednesday 1:42 PM
Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
Unlike a Milford Man, these pins are meant to be seen.
$250,000 may not be lining the interior of these pins, but they’re just as valuable as the adored Banana Stand. Plus, these Arrested Development inspired pins are practically a steal. They cost less than what Lucille pays for a frozen banana.
The officially licensed Arrested Development pins are versatile, so you can clip them onto any of your belongings. From backpacks to denim jackets, you can show off your love for the Bluth family wherever you go. Between their high quality production and incredibly detailed graphics, it safe to say these pins are solid as a rock.
The set of four pins features some of the most iconic quotes from the series. Look for Gob’s catchphrase, “I’ve made a huge mistake” and Buster’s buzzwords “Heyyyy brother.” The set comes complete with both the Bluth Company logo as well as the Frozen Banana stand icon.
The Arrested Development pins are available through Amazon for just $5.95, while supplies last. Get them while you can and appropriately accessorize those cut-offs of yours.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
- Nail your cartoon character aesthetic with these 2D bags
- Shield yourself from the sand with these geeky beach towels
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.