- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders 2 Years Ago
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure 2 Years Ago
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts 2 Years Ago
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Today 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
Forget Bob Loblaw, what you really need are these ‘Arrested Development’ pins
Unlike a Milford Man, these pins are meant to be seen.
$250,000 may not be lining the interior of these pins, but they’re just as valuable as the adored Banana Stand. Plus, these Arrested Development inspired pins are practically a steal. They cost less than what Lucille pays for a frozen banana.
The officially licensed Arrested Development pins are versatile, so you can clip them onto any of your belongings. From backpacks to denim jackets, you can show off your love for the Bluth family wherever you go. Between their high quality production and incredibly detailed graphics, it safe to say these pins are solid as a rock.
The set of four pins features some of the most iconic quotes from the series. Look for Gob’s catchphrase, “I’ve made a huge mistake” and Buster’s buzzwords “Heyyyy brother.” The set comes complete with both the Bluth Company logo as well as the Frozen Banana stand icon.
The Arrested Development pins are available through Amazon for just $5.95, while supplies last. Get them while you can and appropriately accessorize those cut-offs of yours.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
- Nail your cartoon character aesthetic with these 2D bags
- Shield yourself from the sand with these geeky beach towels
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.