- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
$250,000 may not be lining the interior of these pins, but they’re just as valuable as the adored Banana Stand. Plus, these Arrested Development inspired pins are practically a steal. They cost less than what Lucille pays for a frozen banana.
The officially licensed Arrested Development pins are versatile, so you can clip them onto any of your belongings. From backpacks to denim jackets, you can show off your love for the Bluth family wherever you go. Between their high quality production and incredibly detailed graphics, it safe to say these pins are solid as a rock.
The set of four pins features some of the most iconic quotes from the series. Look for Gob’s catchphrase, “I’ve made a huge mistake” and Buster’s buzzwords “Heyyyy brother.” The set comes complete with both the Bluth Company logo as well as the Frozen Banana stand icon.
The Arrested Development pins are available through Amazon for just $5.95, while supplies last. Get them while you can and appropriately accessorize those cut-offs of yours.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
- Nail your cartoon character aesthetic with these 2D bags
- Shield yourself from the sand with these geeky beach towels
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.