- Nick Cannon’s latest Eminem diss is not working out for him 2 Years Ago
- Conservatives want a war on porn. It’s puritanical sex values that need to go Today 7:00 AM
- The year in Meghan McCain news cycles Today 6:30 AM
- Why Tumblr is totally obsessed with 2 characters from Stephen King’s ‘It’ Today 6:00 AM
- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
$250,000 may not be lining the interior of these pins, but they’re just as valuable as the adored Banana Stand. Plus, these Arrested Development inspired pins are practically a steal. They cost less than what Lucille pays for a frozen banana.
The officially licensed Arrested Development pins are versatile, so you can clip them onto any of your belongings. From backpacks to denim jackets, you can show off your love for the Bluth family wherever you go. Between their high quality production and incredibly detailed graphics, it safe to say these pins are solid as a rock.
The set of four pins features some of the most iconic quotes from the series. Look for Gob’s catchphrase, “I’ve made a huge mistake” and Buster’s buzzwords “Heyyyy brother.” The set comes complete with both the Bluth Company logo as well as the Frozen Banana stand icon.
The Arrested Development pins are available through Amazon for just $5.95, while supplies last. Get them while you can and appropriately accessorize those cut-offs of yours.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
- Nail your cartoon character aesthetic with these 2D bags
- Shield yourself from the sand with these geeky beach towels
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.