- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
Whether you love running, hiking, or working out in the gym, the ARMOR-X GO-X3 Bluetooth Headphones were made with an active person in mind.
Nothing’s worse than being stuck without your favorite tunes. These headphones deliver nuanced, crisp sound via Bluetooth 4.1 technology for seven hours of continuous playtime. And with soft, silicone ear hooks and waterproof design, they’re not only comfortable, but durable too.
It’s not just deep bass and crystal clear treble you’ll enjoy. These headphones come with a voice prompt that alerts you when you’re getting a call as well, so you’re sure not to miss that crucial meeting even during your toughest workouts.
So go ahead, plug in and play: get the ARMOR-X GO-X3 Bluetooth Headphones for $29.99 from the Daily Dot store – that’s half off the usual price of $59.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.