- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays 3 Years Ago
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights 3 Years Ago
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ 3 Years Ago
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 3 Years Ago
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Today 10:44 AM
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked Today 10:11 AM
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season Today 10:07 AM
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
Trying to run, or do anything physical, with regular headphones on can be really annoying. Even if they don’t fall off, the chances of getting entangled are pretty high.
The Armor-X magnetic sport headphones make a neat solution. They use Bluetooth 4.1 to carry sweet, sweet music to your ears without the flapping cord. Better still, the earbuds stick together in your bag to avoid getting knotted in transport.
The headphones weigh only 11 grams, but they pack a punch when it comes to audio. The silicone earbuds come in three sizes to ensure a snug fit, with optional ear hooks offering extra grip. You can listen to any Bluetooth device from up to 30 feet away, and enjoy five hours of playback with the internal rechargeable battery.
The connecting cord is cleverly designed to sit around the back of your neck, out of your way. Internal magnets keep the buds neatly folded within the included carrying case. There’s also an inline remote with a microphone for handsfree calling.
Whether you’re hitting the trails or pumping some iron, these buds will give you a great listening experience. The Daily Dot store has them now at $24.99 with free shipping to the U.S. (international shipping also available). Order now to save 37 percent off.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The handy Casestudi is a folding wireless keyboard for easy transport
- This mind-boggling light will add a curious splash to any space
- Pack your essentials in the primo Bomber Barrel duffle bag and mini-travel kit
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.