- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
Are you dreaming of new electronic inventions you’d develop – if only you had the tools? Arduino is an open source, computer hardware and software platform that specializes in the development of microcontroller kits. Learning to use it means you can build digital devices and interactive objects. Check out these four Arduino products to get started.
This Arduino Enthusiast E-Book Bundle is the perfect place to begin. It contains eight e-books of project-based instruction. You’ll learn to make your own wearables (see you later, Apple Watch). You’ll even learn to harness the power of data with the Internet of Things Arduino guide.
Get it here for $10, or 96% off the original price of $253.92.
Build incredible interactive electronic objects with Arduino using the SainSmart UNO microcontroller board. It lets you experiment with building complex communication systems between physical electronic devices.
Get it here for $53.99, reduced from $66.99.
Who doesn’t love a good robotics project? With the SainSmart 4WD Robot Car, you can build a completely functional robot with ease. This kit lets you master the basics of robotics and is perfect for beginners. Get handy with applications of Arduino and learn the methodology of controlling a car while connected to a computer.
Get it here for $77.99, reduced from $95.99.
What’s better than the flying power of a helicopter? Build your own completely DIY helicopter with this Flexbot Hexacopter Kit. The Flexbot features a straightforward construction and can be controlled directly from your smartphone.
Get it here for $89.99, reduced from $119.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.