- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
If you’ve ever wanted to join the likes of Elon Musk and create your own personal automated robot empire, then Arduino is the perfect stepping stone to start building. Consider your weekend plans set with this Arduino Bootcamp: Learning Through Projects.
Arduino is an open-source electronic prototyping platform. In laymen’s terms, that means it’s an easy way to create and program a robot that can interact with the world around it. Cool, right? The course includes 51 lectures and 9.5 hours of content that will guide you in crafting over 15 projects from scratch.
Tinker like a bonafide pro as you learn to build:
- An R.C. car controlled by an app
- A thermostat that tweets the temperature of your home
- A DIY cell-phone which can make/receive calls and texts
Most importantly, you’ll develop the programming skills to turn your ideas into real creations. Learn about leveraging the robotics and electronics that are already an everyday part of our world.
Who knows, you could make the next Amazon Alexa! Get this Arduino Bootcamp: Learning Through Projects course for $9 from the Daily Dot store. That’s further reduced from the original sale price of $15, and 91% off the original price of $100.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stay mindful well past the beginning of the year with a bullet journal
- Learn everything you need to be an ethical hacker with this $20 course
- Musher’s Secret Pet Paw Protection Wax is winning over winter