- Biden wants to challenge Trump to a push-up contest 1 Year Ago
- Trump continues to tweet as House gears up to condemn his racist tweets 1 Year Ago
- Your therapist probably wouldn’t approve of this meme Today 9:06 AM
- Batman Talisman finally lets the villains rule Gotham City Today 8:22 AM
- Controversial #ICEBae divides social media Today 8:22 AM
- Why Veronica Mars doesn’t drop any F-bombs in Hulu’s adult-rated revival Today 7:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Taco Chronicles’ will make your heart soar and mouth water Today 7:00 AM
- The view of Prime Day from Amazon’s warehouse strike Today 6:30 AM
- Conspiracy theorists think underground nukes are to blame for California’s earthquakes Today 6:30 AM
- How to follow along with San Diego Comic Con online Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream the International Champions Cup Today 5:00 AM
- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
Don’t worry, it’s on us.
Though it’s a little fashionably late to the party (compared to Amazon’s Alexa or Google Home), Apple’s HomePod is finally here — and it’s really changing the game.
The best way to find out if the HomePod is really all it’s cracked out to be is to have one of your own — but they’re usually $349. Yikes. Thankfully, we’re hosting an Apple HomePod Giveaway.
Apple’s entry into the smart speaker market is already getting some major kudos. First, for a superior sound that blows other speakers out of the water. It has intelligent sensors that read your environment and produce the perfect sound.
Plus, it features your old pal Siri and all her A.I. goodness. Need to write a grocery list? She’s got you. Want to hear a certain song, but can’t remember who sings it? No worries. Want to start the coffeemaker, but don’t feel like getting up? Siri can do that too.
Enter and this sparkling new home hub could be yours for the very low price of free.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Utter Nonsense is a great game for people who suck at impressions
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
- This PlayStation light will make your room a gamer’s paradise
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.