- You probably need to hear about this meme 1 Year Ago
- 10 scary movies on Netflix you probably haven’t seen 1 Year Ago
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ includes a gay character—but it’s an awkward choice 1 Year Ago
- ‘Outlander’ is finally coming to Netflix next month Today 6:30 AM
- What Obama-era regulations has Trump done away with? Today 6:30 AM
- What ‘Avengers: Endgame’ reveals about Marvel’s Disney+ shows Today 6:00 AM
- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant Today 5:00 AM
- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
- Jared Kushner’s ‘comprehensive immigration plan’ is just 2 bullet points Thursday 8:16 PM
- ‘Lil Billie Xanish’ is the deepfake mashup of Billie Eilish and Lil Xan Thursday 5:10 PM
- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram Thursday 4:46 PM
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Thursday 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Thursday 3:13 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Thursday 2:51 PM
Don’t worry, it’s on us.
Though it’s a little fashionably late to the party (compared to Amazon’s Alexa or Google Home), Apple’s HomePod is finally here — and it’s really changing the game.
The best way to find out if the HomePod is really all it’s cracked out to be is to have one of your own — but they’re usually $349. Yikes. Thankfully, we’re hosting an Apple HomePod Giveaway.
Apple’s entry into the smart speaker market is already getting some major kudos. First, for a superior sound that blows other speakers out of the water. It has intelligent sensors that read your environment and produce the perfect sound.
Plus, it features your old pal Siri and all her A.I. goodness. Need to write a grocery list? She’s got you. Want to hear a certain song, but can’t remember who sings it? No worries. Want to start the coffeemaker, but don’t feel like getting up? Siri can do that too.
Enter and this sparkling new home hub could be yours for the very low price of free.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Utter Nonsense is a great game for people who suck at impressions
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
- This PlayStation light will make your room a gamer’s paradise
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.