- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays 4 Years Ago
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights 4 Years Ago
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ 4 Years Ago
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 4 Years Ago
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Today 10:44 AM
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked Today 10:11 AM
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season Today 10:07 AM
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
Monday just got a little less bleak because Anker is offering SoundCore Bluetooth speakers for $29.99 on Amazon.
The highly rated speaker is normally $79.99, so you can snag one for 63 percent off. That’s $50 back in your pocket.
Anker is known for its batteries, and this small speaker is no exception. The speaker can last an impressive 24 hours on a single charge.
The deal, which you can check out here, lasts Monday only, so act quickly while supplies last.
Other notable Monday deals:
Price on Amazon: $39.95 (regularly $119.95)
Price on Amazon: $198.99 (regularly $249.99)
Price on Amazon: 66 percent off
Price on Amazon: $14.39 (regularly $59.99)
Price on eBay: $99.99 (regularly $199.99)
Price on eBay: $279 (regularly $749.95)
Price on eBay: $46.99 (regularly $99)
Price on eBay: $10.69 (regularly $22.99)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.