- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 3 Years Ago
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ 3 Years Ago
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint 3 Years Ago
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark 3 Years Ago
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Today 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Today 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Today 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Today 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Today 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Today 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Today 12:56 PM
- Inside Dolby’s big ‘Star Wars’ retrospective exhibition Today 12:48 PM
- Amazon’s ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ reboot isn’t for you—and that’s fine Today 11:50 AM
- Walmart pulls ‘Let it snow’ cocaine sweater, ruining Christmas Today 11:30 AM
- The way Facebook serves political ads could be driving polarization Today 11:10 AM
If you’re feeling pretty blue about storing your summer wardrobe away, perhaps a fuzzy Totoro cape will brighten your spirits.
If not, the discount will. These anime capes are 30 percent off right now on Amazon, costing you no more than $15.56.
The fleece ponchos are adorned with a hood featuring beloved characters like Totoro, Kumamon, Pikachu, Rilakkuma, and more. You can wear one as a stylish cape, a more functional Snuggie, or a get a head start on Halloween, then enjoy your costume year-round.
Sale prices start at $13.56, so snuggle up to this deal quickly, while it lasts. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get the complete ‘Pokémon: Indigo League’ for $15 off today
- Evolve into your cutest self with these Evee slippers
- 11 ‘Stranger Things’ accessories to get you to next season
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.