- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
If you’re feeling pretty blue about storing your summer wardrobe away, perhaps a fuzzy Totoro cape will brighten your spirits.
If not, the discount will. These anime capes are 30 percent off right now on Amazon, costing you no more than $15.56.
The fleece ponchos are adorned with a hood featuring beloved characters like Totoro, Kumamon, Pikachu, Rilakkuma, and more. You can wear one as a stylish cape, a more functional Snuggie, or a get a head start on Halloween, then enjoy your costume year-round.
Sale prices start at $13.56, so snuggle up to this deal quickly, while it lasts. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get the complete ‘Pokémon: Indigo League’ for $15 off today
- Evolve into your cutest self with these Evee slippers
- 11 ‘Stranger Things’ accessories to get you to next season
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.