- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
So you want to go as an anime character for Halloween this year? Well, that’s easy. Pick a series, grab a matching wig, and open your eyes as wide as they can possibly go.
You can skip the last step if you want to go to the next level with your costume and terrify everyone you come into contact with thanks to these anime eye temporary tattoos from Hot Topic. When your eyes are open, it looks like you have really intense eyeshadow on, but when they’re closed: instant kawaii!
These normally retail for $5 a pair, but if you buy online they’re over 50 percent off right now so you’ll get them for just $1.50. That’s a pretty small price to pay to become a real-life anime girl.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 terrifying books to read when you’re feeling spooky
- 26 video game Halloween costumes worth breaking out your gold coins for
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.