- Witness the wholesome magic of inter-generational conversations on r/AskOldPeople 7 Months Ago
- How to watch Paramount Network online for free Today 5:30 AM
- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
Anime eye tattoos are a truly terrifying Halloween makeup option
A different kind of frightening.
So you want to go as an anime character for Halloween this year? Well, that’s easy. Pick a series, grab a matching wig, and open your eyes as wide as they can possibly go.
You can skip the last step if you want to go to the next level with your costume and terrify everyone you come into contact with thanks to these anime eye temporary tattoos from Hot Topic. When your eyes are open, it looks like you have really intense eyeshadow on, but when they’re closed: instant kawaii!
These normally retail for $5 a pair, but if you buy online they’re over 50 percent off right now so you’ll get them for just $1.50. That’s a pretty small price to pay to become a real-life anime girl.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 terrifying books to read when you’re feeling spooky
- 26 video game Halloween costumes worth breaking out your gold coins for
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.