- Devin Nunes is suing Twitter over parody accounts of his mom, cow Monday 8:15 PM
- The best new movies at SXSW 2019 Monday 7:55 PM
- #AbledsAreWeird demonstrates how not to treat people with disabilities Monday 7:33 PM
- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone Monday 5:03 PM
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism Monday 4:38 PM
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Monday 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Monday 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Monday 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Monday 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Monday 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Monday 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Monday 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Monday 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Monday 11:32 AM
Anime eye tattoos are a truly terrifying Halloween makeup option
A different kind of frightening.
So you want to go as an anime character for Halloween this year? Well, that’s easy. Pick a series, grab a matching wig, and open your eyes as wide as they can possibly go.
You can skip the last step if you want to go to the next level with your costume and terrify everyone you come into contact with thanks to these anime eye temporary tattoos from Hot Topic. When your eyes are open, it looks like you have really intense eyeshadow on, but when they’re closed: instant kawaii!
These normally retail for $5 a pair, but if you buy online they’re over 50 percent off right now so you’ll get them for just $1.50. That’s a pretty small price to pay to become a real-life anime girl.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 terrifying books to read when you’re feeling spooky
- 26 video game Halloween costumes worth breaking out your gold coins for
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.