- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan 1 Year Ago
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Today 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Today 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Today 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Today 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Today 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Today 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Today 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Today 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Today 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Today 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Today 12:08 PM
- Trump at the start of Mueller investigation: ‘I’m f*cked’ Today 11:19 AM
- Joe Rogan’s podcast has a serious women problem Today 11:10 AM
- The best Mother’s Day gifts for every budget Today 11:04 AM
It talks, it laughs, it wiggles, it L O V E S.
There are countless plush available of the infinitely evolve-able fox Pokémon, but none of them are quite as lovable as this animated Eevee plush.
This may be the first Pokémon plush that has the ability to love you back. Every time you squeeze it, it responds. Eevee wiggles its ears, laughs and even talks. Press its chest and your precious fox will utter 12 different phrases from the anime. The only thing it can’t do is evolve. But why would you want such a perfect plush to change?
Abandon the rest of your cold, distant Pokémon plushes and get this animated Eevee plush, available on ThinkGeek for $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love classic top-down Zelda, you’ll love ‘Ittle Dew 2’
- Celebrate the best RPG ever with Final Fantasy 30th anniversary plush
- Unplug and relax with this ‘Animal Crossing’ springtime puzzle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.