- Anti-reparations speaker has a SoundCloud album called ‘My D*ck Works Fine!’ 1 Year Ago
- Firearm companies can’t advertise guns on Instagram—but influencers can 1 Year Ago
- Roy Moore is running for Senate again, despite… you know Today 3:34 PM
- 72 officers removed from patrol over ‘offensive’ Facebook posts Today 3:32 PM
- Cuba Gooding Jr. turned himself in to the police—and it’s a meme now Today 3:26 PM
- Facebook would like to remind the world it owns Instagram, WhatsApp, and Oculus Today 3:10 PM
- Kutcher, Kunis debunk divorce rumor—and fans reply with ‘That ‘70s Show’ memes Today 3:00 PM
- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
- Homophobic pastor blocked from hosting event at Cracker Barrel Today 12:01 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in July 2019 Today 12:01 PM
It talks, it laughs, it wiggles, it L O V E S.
There are countless plush available of the infinitely evolve-able fox Pokémon, but none of them are quite as lovable as this animated Eevee plush.
This may be the first Pokémon plush that has the ability to love you back. Every time you squeeze it, it responds. Eevee wiggles its ears, laughs and even talks. Press its chest and your precious fox will utter 12 different phrases from the anime. The only thing it can’t do is evolve. But why would you want such a perfect plush to change?
Abandon the rest of your cold, distant Pokémon plushes and get this animated Eevee plush, available on ThinkGeek for $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love classic top-down Zelda, you’ll love ‘Ittle Dew 2’
- Celebrate the best RPG ever with Final Fantasy 30th anniversary plush
- Unplug and relax with this ‘Animal Crossing’ springtime puzzle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.