- Netflix adds Top 10 feature to showcase what’s popular 3 Years Ago
- YouTube permanently bans ‘news’ channel that said impeachment was ‘Jew coup’ 3 Years Ago
- FIFA pro banned from all EA games following threatening rant 3 Years Ago
- Lucasfilm announces new franchise of ‘Star Wars’ tie-in books and comics 3 Years Ago
- YouTube yanks revenue from controversial star who faked his girlfriend’s death 3 Years Ago
- Facebook can ignore misleading political ads. This Democrat wants to change that Today 9:08 AM
- How to watch tonight’s South Carolina 2020 Democratic presidential debate Today 8:41 AM
- What exactly is ‘too adult’ for Disney+? Today 7:02 AM
- How tall is Michael Bloomberg? Today 6:30 AM
- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
Get ready to give in to your retro gaming nostalgia. This Android Game Boy device lets you play real cartridges on your phone.
Simply slide in a compatible phone into your Hyperkin Smart Boy, and slide in a cartridge in the back. It works just like a real Game Boy. It even lets you take advantage of a few Game Boy Advance apps on Google Play.
The classic tactile buttons work and feel just like when you first played Super Mario Land 2. Plus, classic games upscale to your phone’s resolution, making them more vibrant than before. Best of all: no batteries to speak of.
The Hyperkin Smartboy is available on Amazon for $39.70
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- The Proto Man Buster replica can be yours for a mega discount
- Rock these Mega Man headphones on your daily commute
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.