- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Thursday 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Thursday 12:08 PM
This device turns your Android phone into a Game Boy
Play classic Mario, Zelda and Kirby right from your smart phone.
Get ready to give in to your retro gaming nostalgia. This Android Game Boy device lets you play real cartridges on your phone.
Simply slide in a compatible phone into your Hyperkin Smart Boy, and slide in a cartridge in the back. It works just like a real Game Boy. It even lets you take advantage of a few Game Boy Advance apps on Google Play.
The classic tactile buttons work and feel just like when you first played Super Mario Land 2. Plus, classic games upscale to your phone’s resolution, making them more vibrant than before. Best of all: no batteries to speak of.
The Hyperkin Smartboy is available on Amazon for $39.70
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- The Proto Man Buster replica can be yours for a mega discount
- Rock these Mega Man headphones on your daily commute
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.