- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state 2 Years Ago
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter 2 Years Ago
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 2 Years Ago
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on weed? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Billions’ season 4 for free Sunday 6:30 AM
You need this amiibo to get Epona in ‘Breath of the Wild’
Those other horses are nice, but…
As those of you playing Breath of the Wild know by now, there’s no shortage of horses than be captured and tamed in the game. It’s handy, but also a bit weird since Link has pretty much had the same horse since the beginning of the series.
If you just can’t get over the nagging feeling that something’s missing, you may be thrilled to know there is a way to make Epona prance into your game. All you need to do is pick up the Link Amiibo from the Super Smash Bros. series, which you can score on Amazon for about $34. Just pop it open, scan it with your Joycon or Pro Controller, and Epona should appear in your game instantly. Good to see you, girl!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.