- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency 2 Years Ago
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now 2 Years Ago
- What is the meme of the decade? 2 Years Ago
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract 2 Years Ago
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half Today 6:30 AM
Tons of board games are 40% off and more on Amazon, today only. Click here to stock up!
If you lay awake late at night imagining a board game empire that you will rule over with an iron fist, you might wanna swing by Amazon’s board game sale today so you can erect your future kingdom brick by brick.
The sale includes some excellent titles you’ve likely already played, including Pandemic, Axis & Allies, Carcassone, 7 Wonders and King of Tokyo. If you’ve been wanting to try out some new titles, you have dozens to choose from as well. We’re eyeballing Mysterium as we’ve heard great things. And Photosynthesis looks perfect for those of us getting around to our Earth Day celebrations late – especially with 42% off the original price.
The sale is good through the end of the day Monday, so go ahead: fill your cart and clear off your bookshelves. Your friends will turn an envious shade of green over your massive collection, and who could really blame them?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.