- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
Quit payin’ full price.
As if college tuition wasn’t bad enough, textbook costs are also through the roof (some cost upwards of $250). And by the time you graduate, it’s safe to say you’ve spent $1,000+ on books alone.
Luckily, Amazon offers a textbook rental system that can save you up to 90 percent on new and used textbooks. The giant online retailer guarantees the correct edition of the book by having you search using its ISBN number. And if you prefer to go green and paperless, they even offer deals on e-textbooks.
Amazon makes returning textbooks just as easy renting them. Simply log into your account and go to your textbook rentals, select the textbook you’d like to return and print the pre-paid shipping label. Then just package the rental up and ship it out for return. You can even return multiple rentals in one package to save even more money. Just make sure the books are listed on one return label.
But the best perk, by far, is when you purchase $100+ worth of textbooks you save an additional 10% or more! And if you’ve purchased books in the past that you (or a friend) can no longer use, don’t throw them out – just sell ’em to Amazon.
To rent your textbooks for this upcoming semester, click here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the best gaming keyboards for every budget
- 6 rabbit vibrators for when you need to be quick
- Complete your mermaid aesthetic with this color-changing sequin backpack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.