- YouTuber allegedly filmed himself abusing and killing his cat Sunday 5:49 PM
- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? Sunday 3:05 PM
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Sunday 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Sunday 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Sunday 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Sunday 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Sunday 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Sunday 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
As if college tuition wasn’t bad enough, textbook costs are also through the roof (some cost upwards of $250). And by the time you graduate, it’s safe to say you’ve spent $1,000+ on books alone.
Luckily, Amazon offers a textbook rental system that can save you up to 90 percent on new and used textbooks. The giant online retailer guarantees the correct edition of the book by having you search using its ISBN number. And if you prefer to go green and paperless, they even offer deals on e-textbooks.
Amazon makes returning textbooks just as easy renting them. Simply log into your account and go to your textbook rentals, select the textbook you’d like to return and print the pre-paid shipping label. Then just package the rental up and ship it out for return. You can even return multiple rentals in one package to save even more money. Just make sure the books are listed on one return label.
But the best perk, by far, is when you purchase $100+ worth of textbooks you save an additional 10% or more! And if you’ve purchased books in the past that you (or a friend) can no longer use, don’t throw them out – just sell ’em to Amazon.
To rent your textbooks for this upcoming semester, click here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the best gaming keyboards for every budget
- 6 rabbit vibrators for when you need to be quick
- Complete your mermaid aesthetic with this color-changing sequin backpack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.