- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Tuesday 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Tuesday 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Tuesday 10:23 AM
Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
Never run out of family favorites ever again.
What’s worse than running out of your favorite product? Running out when you need it most. But thanks to this sweet Amazon Prime perk, you’ll never have to worry about dealing with nonsense like that again.
Amazon’s Subscribe and Save feature allows you to order the products you use everyday and have them delivered on your schedule. You can choose from thousands of eligible products in the Subscribe and Save store and pick how often you need them. Prior to delivery, you’ll receive a courtesy reminder email. So at any point if you decide you don’t need the next delivery, you can skip it.
Plus, if you’re an Amazon Prime member you can save up to 20 percent on select merchandise. So now not only do you get to skip the in-store shopping, you’ll get free two-day shipping and some major savings. And if you’re not a Prime member, you can still take advantage of the subscription service. You can test Prime out, completely free, for 30 days.
Sign up for your free trial here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 premiere for free
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.