- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
Never run out of family favorites ever again.
What’s worse than running out of your favorite product? Running out when you need it most. But thanks to this sweet Amazon Prime perk, you’ll never have to worry about dealing with nonsense like that again.
Amazon’s Subscribe and Save feature allows you to order the products you use everyday and have them delivered on your schedule. You can choose from thousands of eligible products in the Subscribe and Save store and pick how often you need them. Prior to delivery, you’ll receive a courtesy reminder email. So at any point if you decide you don’t need the next delivery, you can skip it.
Plus, if you’re an Amazon Prime member you can save up to 20 percent on select merchandise. So now not only do you get to skip the in-store shopping, you’ll get free two-day shipping and some major savings. And if you’re not a Prime member, you can still take advantage of the subscription service. You can test Prime out, completely free, for 30 days.
Sign up for your free trial here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 premiere for free
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.