- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? 1 Month Ago
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing 1 Month Ago
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
Amazon has got a deal fresh out of the Prime Day oven: get this Fire TV stick deal before it’s gone.
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick allows you to stream video content to your television with an internet connection. It fits in the palm of your hand, so you can watch anywhere there’s Wi-Fi. Usually, this device costs $39.99, but thanks to Amazon Prime Day 2019, the online retailer is offering this stick for only $14.99. That’s 63% off the regular price and the cheapest we’ve ever seen the device.
If the Fire Stick deal wasn’t enticing enough on its own, Amazon is also throwing in a $45 credit to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. If you grab them both (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. Depending on which package you choose, that’s nearly two months of free streaming with the $45 credit.
Sling TV aside, Fire Stick TV also lets you stream Netflix, Hulu, HBO and countless other media channels with the power of Alexa. She’s more than happy to be your TV concierge, so you never have to rise from the couch once you get cozy. You’ll also have access to countless apps and games.
The Amazon Fire TV stick is available on Amazon for $14.99. Looking to upgrade to 4K? Though slightly more expensive, the Fire TV Stick 4K is still also on sale for Prime Day for $24.99. It also comes with the free $45 Sling TV credit.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best stuff we bought on Amazon this year
- Pre-Prime Day deals you don’t want to miss
- The ultimate guide to Prime Day 2019
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.