- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Friday 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Friday 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Friday 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Friday 11:29 AM
Amazon has got a deal fresh out of the Prime Day oven: get this Fire TV stick deal before it’s gone.
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick allows you to stream video content to your television with an internet connection. It fits in the palm of your hand, so you can watch anywhere there’s Wi-Fi. Usually, this device costs $39.99, but thanks to Amazon Prime Day 2019, the online retailer is offering this stick for only $14.99. That’s 63% off the regular price and the cheapest we’ve ever seen the device.
If the Fire Stick deal wasn’t enticing enough on its own, Amazon is also throwing in a $45 credit to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. If you grab them both (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. Depending on which package you choose, that’s nearly two months of free streaming with the $45 credit.
Sling TV aside, Fire Stick TV also lets you stream Netflix, Hulu, HBO and countless other media channels with the power of Alexa. She’s more than happy to be your TV concierge, so you never have to rise from the couch once you get cozy. You’ll also have access to countless apps and games.
The Amazon Fire TV stick is available on Amazon for $14.99. Looking to upgrade to 4K? Though slightly more expensive, the Fire TV Stick 4K is still also on sale for Prime Day for $24.99. It also comes with the free $45 Sling TV credit.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best stuff we bought on Amazon this year
- Pre-Prime Day deals you don’t want to miss
- The ultimate guide to Prime Day 2019
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.