- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
Amazon has got a deal fresh out of the Prime Day oven: get this Fire TV stick deal before it’s gone.
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick allows you to stream video content to your television with an internet connection. It fits in the palm of your hand, so you can watch anywhere there’s Wi-Fi. Usually, this device costs $39.99, but thanks to Amazon Prime Day 2019, the online retailer is offering this stick for only $14.99. That’s 63% off the regular price and the cheapest we’ve ever seen the device.
If the Fire Stick deal wasn’t enticing enough on its own, Amazon is also throwing in a $45 credit to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. If you grab them both (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. Depending on which package you choose, that’s nearly two months of free streaming with the $45 credit.
Sling TV aside, Fire Stick TV also lets you stream Netflix, Hulu, HBO and countless other media channels with the power of Alexa. She’s more than happy to be your TV concierge, so you never have to rise from the couch once you get cozy. You’ll also have access to countless apps and games.
The Amazon Fire TV stick is available on Amazon for $14.99. Looking to upgrade to 4K? Though slightly more expensive, the Fire TV Stick 4K is still also on sale for Prime Day for $24.99. It also comes with the free $45 Sling TV credit.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best stuff we bought on Amazon this year
- Pre-Prime Day deals you don’t want to miss
- The ultimate guide to Prime Day 2019
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.