- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale 4 Weeks Ago
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges 4 Weeks Ago
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Today 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Today 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Today 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Today 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Today 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Today 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Today 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Today 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
There’s nothing more irresistible than a good sale. Amazon offers its Prime Day event for shoppers to score on deals, but it’s also introduced something lesser-known that offers reduced prices all year round: Amazon Outlet.
Outlet offers thousands of discounted items in just about every category you can think of For the hardcore deal hunter, check out the Super Discounts section, which offers a whole lot of things under $10. We can’t promise that all of it is useful (there is, for instance, a twerking bear), but deal hunters know you have to sift through a lot of trash to find a treasure sometimes.
You can also go gawk at their Best Sellers section, which is more of a reflection on the weirdness of human beings than anything else. What we learned today: people really do use Dieter’s Tea, still read about 9/11, and fill their phones cases with flower petals.
Overstock is also a genuine issue for Amazon. We have no idea how it possibly keeps all of the zillions of orders they get every minute in line, but like every other retailer, they need a way to clear out stuff they have too much of. We found some of the best deals here of all the sections, including last-gen Kindles, cute baby clothes, and anti-aging skincare.
Like you needed another reason to buy too much stuff on Amazon, right?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to read free magazines with your Amazon Prime membership
- You do not want to miss this hot Prime Day sale on sex toys
- Amazon Prime Student: What it offers and why you need it
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and geek everything. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also represented CNN as a speaker for its Leadership Unplugged program.