As Amazon revs up for Prime Day, it’s unveiled 35 new Amazon Dash buttons to click anytime you’re running low on your favorite products.
Thirsty for some Aquafina Sparkling? Running low on Keurig pods? That bottle of Garnier conditioner almost empty? Amazon Dash buttons have you covered. Install them anywhere in your house and simply click them anytime you need to restock. Amazon will immediately ship over what you asked for. You don’t even have to log into the website!
Amazon is also encouraging you to try Dash for the first time by offering deals to new customers before Prime Day. Choose from over 300 brands, purchase one for $0.99 and get a $4.99 credit following your first order. You’ll have two chances to take advantage of the deal, listed below.
- Saturday, July 8, from 12:01am PST to 11:59pm PST
- Tuesday, July 10, from 6:00pm PST to Wednesday, July 11 at 11:59pm PST
Amazon Dash Buttons are only available to Amazon Prime members.
Try Amazon Prime free for 30 days here.
MORE PRIME DAY DEALS:
- Amazon’s Audible subscriptions are only $9 a month, thanks to Prime Day
- The best Amazon Prime Day deals for your kitchen
- Amazon’s having a huge Prime Day sale on its basics line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.