- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Friday 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Friday 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Friday 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Friday 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Friday 10:21 AM
Bookworms! Now’s your chance to grab 3 months of Amazon Music for free
What are you waiting for? Let’s pump up the jams!
For those of you left out of the loop, Amazon offers an unlimited music streaming service for subscribers. Fittingly, they coined it Amazon Music Unlimited. The ad-free streaming service offers tens of thousands of songs from yesteryear to today, and for a limited time, Amazon book buyers can snag 90-days of the service for free with the purchase of an eligible book.
Don’t see the big deal? Well, Amazon Music Unlimited isn’t just a streaming service–it also offers downloads, so you can listen offline, too. It even includes hand-curated playlists and stations customized for you, so you’ll never run out of new tunes. Compatible with nearly every smart device, you can listen to whatever you want, wherever you are. Plus, if you own an Amazon device, you can just ask Alexa to switch up the mix, so you don’t have to. (Current Echo owners are also eligible for a free six-month trial of the service, click here to learn more about that deal).
Not looking to buy a book but still want in? That’s cool, too. Amazon offers all new users a 30-day free trial of the service. After the trial has ended, Amazon Music Unlimited will renew at its regular price of $9.99/month ($7.99/month for Prime Members). Which is about the same cost as many of the other streaming services, like Spotify and Apple Music. But as will all Amazon services, if you decide that this isn’t for you, the only thing standing between you and a canceled membership is a click of a button.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100
- 10 user-recommended sites for live tarot readings that are almost too good to be true
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.