- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Tuesday 10:50 AM
Bookworms! Now’s your chance to grab 3 months of Amazon Music for free
What are you waiting for? Let’s pump up the jams!
For those of you left out of the loop, Amazon offers an unlimited music streaming service for subscribers. Fittingly, they coined it Amazon Music Unlimited. The ad-free streaming service offers tens of thousands of songs from yesteryear to today, and for a limited time, Amazon book buyers can snag 90-days of the service for free with the purchase of an eligible book.
Don’t see the big deal? Well, Amazon Music Unlimited isn’t just a streaming service–it also offers downloads, so you can listen offline, too. It even includes hand-curated playlists and stations customized for you, so you’ll never run out of new tunes. Compatible with nearly every smart device, you can listen to whatever you want, wherever you are. Plus, if you own an Amazon device, you can just ask Alexa to switch up the mix, so you don’t have to. (Current Echo owners are also eligible for a free six-month trial of the service, click here to learn more about that deal).
Not looking to buy a book but still want in? That’s cool, too. Amazon offers all new users a 30-day free trial of the service. After the trial has ended, Amazon Music Unlimited will renew at its regular price of $9.99/month ($7.99/month for Prime Members). Which is about the same cost as many of the other streaming services, like Spotify and Apple Music. But as will all Amazon services, if you decide that this isn’t for you, the only thing standing between you and a canceled membership is a click of a button.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100
- 10 user-recommended sites for live tarot readings that are almost too good to be true
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.