- Hong Kong protesters wear LeBron James masks Wednesday 7:58 PM
- Gina Rodriguez has said N-word before, Twitter discovers Wednesday 6:54 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thursday Night Football Wednesday 6:00 PM
- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site Wednesday 5:33 PM
- Ben Shapiro says his ‘man body’ is just as controlled as women’s Wednesday 5:06 PM
- Genius turns Kylie Jenner’s ‘rise and shine’ meme into alarm ringtone Wednesday 4:14 PM
- In ‘Tell Me Who I Am,’ twin brothers grapple with hidden trauma Wednesday 4:13 PM
- Panama Papers law firm sues Netflix over ‘The Laundromat’ Wednesday 3:07 PM
- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Wednesday 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Wednesday 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Wednesday 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Wednesday 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Wednesday 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Wednesday 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Wednesday 11:14 AM
Amazon Prime is chock full of features that often go untapped. Amazon Music Unlimited is one such feature. It offers one of the internet’s biggest music libraries to jam out to both new and classic tunes. And if you’re a student, it’s cheap to gain instant access.
What is Amazon Prime Student?
Two-day shipping and access to Prime Video is a great value at $119 a year, but if you’re still a student, you’re treated to a considerable discount. Firstly, you get six free months to try out Amazon Prime, and when your trial is over, the service is only $6.49 a month. The features you can take advantage of include exclusive deals, free product samples, free video games and loot, and of course free shipping and access to Prime Video.
What is Amazon Music Unlimited?
Amazon Music Unlimited is Amazon’s answer to iTunes, Spotify, Soundcloud, and other music streaming services. It’s a subscription-based service that offers unlimited ad-free streaming to 50 million songs. Plus, it’s compatible voice-activated Amazon devices including Echo, which will let you play Lil Nas X on a loop without lifting a finger. You can even listen offline with unlimited skips, which makes it perfect for traveling.
Amazon Music Unlimited for Students
Amazon Music Unlimited has many tailor-made plans with varied prices, including one just for students. Normally, the student plan runs $4.99 a month, but for a limited time, it’s only 99 cents a month. However, if you don’t want to dive into a Prime membership just yet, you can gain instant access for only $4.99 a month after a month-long free trial.
Looking for more help? Here’s what you need to know about Amazon Alexa and how to use Amazon Alexa as an intercom system, Amazon Map Tracking, Amazon Prime Pantry,Amazon Lockers, Amazon Prime Wardrobe, how to sell on Amazon, Amazon Prime membership and if it’s really worth it.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.