- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Sunday 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
Are you starved for new tunes? For a limited time, this Amazon Music Unlimited offer gives you access to stream four months of music for $0.99.
Yes, there’s plenty of places for you to get your jam on online, but few places that let you do it for next to nothing. For a limited time, Amazon is offering full access to its Music Unlimited program for a pittance. New to Amazon Music? Here’s what you can expect out of your subscription:
- Unlimited Access to Any Song: Go on and listen to Be the Cowboy over and over and over again.
- On-demand, always ad-free: No cumbersome plugs for your local car dealership or personal injury lawyers.
- Listen offline, unlimited skips: Boarding a plane or submarine? No problem. Your playlist is ready.
- Hands-free listening with Alexa: Alexa, play Kali Uchis, please.
After the four months end, your subscription will automatically continue at the monthly price of $9.99 ($7.99 for Prime members). But if you decide that Amazon Music isn’t for you (or if you were only in it for the free trial), you can cancel your membership at any time–no questions asked!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1
- You’ll only need one wedding registry when you use Amazon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.