- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Monday 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Monday 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Monday 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Monday 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Monday 8:16 AM
- Studio Ghibli films are coming to Netflix—but not for Americans Monday 8:13 AM
- Brad Pitt clutching Jennifer Aniston’s hand sparks all the rumors Monday 7:47 AM
- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet Monday 7:00 AM
Are you starved for new tunes? For a limited time, this Amazon Music Unlimited offer gives you access to stream four months of music for $0.99.
Yes, there’s plenty of places for you to get your jam on online, but few places that let you do it for next to nothing. For a limited time, Amazon is offering full access to its Music Unlimited program for a pittance. New to Amazon Music? Here’s what you can expect out of your subscription:
- Unlimited Access to Any Song: Go on and listen to Be the Cowboy over and over and over again.
- On-demand, always ad-free: No cumbersome plugs for your local car dealership or personal injury lawyers.
- Listen offline, unlimited skips: Boarding a plane or submarine? No problem. Your playlist is ready.
- Hands-free listening with Alexa: Alexa, play Kali Uchis, please.
After the four months end, your subscription will automatically continue at the monthly price of $9.99 ($7.99 for Prime members). But if you decide that Amazon Music isn’t for you (or if you were only in it for the free trial), you can cancel your membership at any time–no questions asked!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1
- You’ll only need one wedding registry when you use Amazon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.