- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream 8 Months Ago
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
Here’s how you can get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free
Do you own an Echo device? If so, new subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the service without paying a cent. Valued at $39.96, it’s as if Amazon is handing you $40–and before you even ask, no you don’t have to be a Prime member.
New to Amazon Music? Here’s the rundown: Amazon Music Unlimited is an ad-free streaming service with a library of tens of millions of songs and unlimited skips. You can even download your tunes for offline listening, which will save you precious megabytes of data. Complete with a music algorithm, the service even offers personalized playlists and suggestions.
Compatible with nearly every smart device, you can listen to whatever you want, wherever you are. Plus, if you own an Amazon device, you can just ask Alexa to switch up the mix, so you don’t have to. And if you don’t remember the name of the song? Not a problem! You can still play it just by asking Alexa, “Play the song that goes…” and then singing the lyrics.
And if you’re not already an Amazon Echo owner, you may want to consider one. These lil devices may look tiny, but they’re pretty mighty. Consider the Echo line your speakers, personal assistant, meteorologist, and in some cases, the brains behind your smart home. The price for an Amazon Echo is as low as $39.99 too, which makes them pretty affordable (especially when compared to other Bluetooth speakers).
The deal is good through November 11, so if you want it, grab it now!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
- This is the Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller of your dreams
- New subscribers can get 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for 99 cents in November
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.