- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ 6 Months Ago
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes 6 Months Ago
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website 6 Months Ago
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose Today 8:20 AM
- Conservative guy’s Elizabeth Warren op-ed inspires ‘slap in the face’ meme Today 7:37 AM
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career Today 7:30 AM
- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ Today 7:01 AM
- The best Westerns on YouTube that you can watch for free Today 7:00 AM
Here’s how you can get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free
Do you own an Echo device? If so, new subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the service without paying a cent. Valued at $39.96, it’s as if Amazon is handing you $40–and before you even ask, no you don’t have to be a Prime member.
New to Amazon Music? Here’s the rundown: Amazon Music Unlimited is an ad-free streaming service with a library of tens of millions of songs and unlimited skips. You can even download your tunes for offline listening, which will save you precious megabytes of data. Complete with a music algorithm, the service even offers personalized playlists and suggestions.
Compatible with nearly every smart device, you can listen to whatever you want, wherever you are. Plus, if you own an Amazon device, you can just ask Alexa to switch up the mix, so you don’t have to. And if you don’t remember the name of the song? Not a problem! You can still play it just by asking Alexa, “Play the song that goes…” and then singing the lyrics.
And if you’re not already an Amazon Echo owner, you may want to consider one. These lil devices may look tiny, but they’re pretty mighty. Consider the Echo line your speakers, personal assistant, meteorologist, and in some cases, the brains behind your smart home. The price for an Amazon Echo is as low as $39.99 too, which makes them pretty affordable (especially when compared to other Bluetooth speakers).
The deal is good through November 11, so if you want it, grab it now!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
- This is the Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller of your dreams
- New subscribers can get 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for 99 cents in November
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.