- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay 2 Years Ago
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ 2 Years Ago
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 8:58 AM
- Christina Hendricks reveals she was the hand model for ‘American Beauty’ Today 8:30 AM
- Why can’t independent feminist websites stay afloat? Today 8:17 AM
- Far-right troll Jacob Wohl scammed a Trump fan out of $25,000 Today 7:54 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action Today 7:02 AM
- Harness the power of sun: The best solar-powered phone chargers Today 6:00 AM
- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
Starting today, Amazon’s music streaming service is on sale for less than a buck. New subscribers can get three months of Amazon Music Unlimited for just 99 cents. At 96 percent off the retail price, you’re practically getting it for free.
Amazon Music Unlimited is an ad-free streaming service with a library of tens of thousands of songs and unlimited skips. You can even download your tunes for offline listening, which will save you precious megabytes of data. Complete with a music algorithm, the service even offers personalized playlists and suggestions.
Compatible with nearly every smart device, you can listen to whatever you want, wherever you are. Plus, if you own an Amazon device, you can just ask Alexa to switch up the mix, so you don’t have to. And if you don’t remember the name of the song? Not a problem! You can play a song just by asking Alexa, “What song goes like this?”
Usually $7.99 a month for Amazon Prime members (versus the $9.99/month for non-Prime subscribers), this deal is something you don’t want to pass up. Especially since you don’t have to be a Prime member to see the savings!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- 11 pumpkin spice flavored food items you didn’t ask for (but Amazon’s got)
- 20 awesome things to blow all your gift card cash on
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.