- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Tuesday 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Tuesday 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Tuesday 10:48 AM
Score 3 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for less than $1
ALL THE WORKOUT MUSIC.
Starting today, Amazon’s music streaming service is on sale for less than a buck. New subscribers can get three months of Amazon Music Unlimited for just 99 cents. At 96 percent off the retail price, you’re practically getting it for free.
Amazon Music Unlimited is an ad-free streaming service with a library of tens of thousands of songs and unlimited skips. You can even download your tunes for offline listening, which will save you precious megabytes of data. Complete with a music algorithm, the service even offers personalized playlists and suggestions.
Compatible with nearly every smart device, you can listen to whatever you want, wherever you are. Plus, if you own an Amazon device, you can just ask Alexa to switch up the mix, so you don’t have to. And if you don’t remember the name of the song? Not a problem! You can play a song just by asking Alexa, “What song goes like this?”
Usually $7.99 a month for Amazon Prime members (versus the $9.99/month for non-Prime subscribers), this deal is something you don’t want to pass up. Especially since you don’t have to be a Prime member to see the savings!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- 11 pumpkin spice flavored food items you didn’t ask for (but Amazon’s got)
- 20 awesome things to blow all your gift card cash on
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.