- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty 2 Years Ago
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional 2 Years Ago
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Today 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Today 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Today 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
Starting today, Amazon’s music streaming service is on sale for less than a buck. New subscribers can get three months of Amazon Music Unlimited for just 99 cents. At 96 percent off the retail price, you’re practically getting it for free.
Amazon Music Unlimited is an ad-free streaming service with a library of tens of thousands of songs and unlimited skips. You can even download your tunes for offline listening, which will save you precious megabytes of data. Complete with a music algorithm, the service even offers personalized playlists and suggestions.
Compatible with nearly every smart device, you can listen to whatever you want, wherever you are. Plus, if you own an Amazon device, you can just ask Alexa to switch up the mix, so you don’t have to. And if you don’t remember the name of the song? Not a problem! You can play a song just by asking Alexa, “What song goes like this?”
Usually $7.99 a month for Amazon Prime members (versus the $9.99/month for non-Prime subscribers), this deal is something you don’t want to pass up. Especially since you don’t have to be a Prime member to see the savings!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- 11 pumpkin spice flavored food items you didn’t ask for (but Amazon’s got)
- 20 awesome things to blow all your gift card cash on
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.