- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Today 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Today 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Today 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Today 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Today 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Today 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Today 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Today 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Today 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Today 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
Score 3 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for less than $1
ALL THE WORKOUT MUSIC.
Starting today, Amazon’s music streaming service is on sale for less than a buck. New subscribers can get three months of Amazon Music Unlimited for just 99 cents. At 96 percent off the retail price, you’re practically getting it for free.
Amazon Music Unlimited is an ad-free streaming service with a library of tens of thousands of songs and unlimited skips. You can even download your tunes for offline listening, which will save you precious megabytes of data. Complete with a music algorithm, the service even offers personalized playlists and suggestions.
Compatible with nearly every smart device, you can listen to whatever you want, wherever you are. Plus, if you own an Amazon device, you can just ask Alexa to switch up the mix, so you don’t have to. And if you don’t remember the name of the song? Not a problem! You can play a song just by asking Alexa, “What song goes like this?”
Usually $7.99 a month for Amazon Prime members (versus the $9.99/month for non-Prime subscribers), this deal is something you don’t want to pass up. Especially since you don’t have to be a Prime member to see the savings!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- 11 pumpkin spice flavored food items you didn’t ask for (but Amazon’s got)
- 20 awesome things to blow all your gift card cash on
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.