- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
- Popeyes blasted for employee welfare amid chicken sandwich war Friday 11:59 AM
- Cory Booker says nonbinary ‘niephew’ taught him about trans issues Friday 11:53 AM
- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay Friday 11:11 AM
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ Friday 10:50 AM
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Friday 8:58 AM
Now’s the time to upgrade your reading experience.
All new Kindle e-readers are $20 off today on Amazon, and Prime members receive unlimited access to more than 1000 titles. (Plus free two-day shipping, per usual.) You can sign up for a free 30-day Prime membership to try it out.
The revamped Kindle e-reader is on sale for $59.99, while the Paperwhite version is $99.99. The thinner, lighter Kindle is glare-free, and features touchscreen and Wi-Fi. Both have battery power that lasts for weeks and hold thousands of books, but the Paperwhite has a built-in light, nearly double the resolution, and free 3G in addition to Wi-Fi.
If you’re an avid reader looking for something to match your speed and style, the Kindle Voyage is also on sale for $179.99. In addition to built-in lights and touchscreen, you get PagePress, which turns the page without moving a finger, and X-Ray, Amazon’s IMDB-like feature that shares more about the title.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These color-changing Pac-Man glasses are just $10
- 16 must-have patches from Etsy for less than $5
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.