- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ 3 Years Ago
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents 3 Years Ago
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ 3 Years Ago
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Today 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Today 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Today 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
Read your heart out.
Now’s the time to upgrade your reading experience.
All new Kindle e-readers are $20 off today on Amazon, and Prime members receive unlimited access to more than 1000 titles. (Plus free two-day shipping, per usual.) You can sign up for a free 30-day Prime membership to try it out.
The revamped Kindle e-reader is on sale for $59.99, while the Paperwhite version is $99.99. The thinner, lighter Kindle is glare-free, and features touchscreen and Wi-Fi. Both have battery power that lasts for weeks and hold thousands of books, but the Paperwhite has a built-in light, nearly double the resolution, and free 3G in addition to Wi-Fi.
If you’re an avid reader looking for something to match your speed and style, the Kindle Voyage is also on sale for $179.99. In addition to built-in lights and touchscreen, you get PagePress, which turns the page without moving a finger, and X-Ray, Amazon’s IMDB-like feature that shares more about the title.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These color-changing Pac-Man glasses are just $10
- 16 must-have patches from Etsy for less than $5
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.