- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
- Buy beer for a furloughed government worker with this new website Thursday 3:19 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is teaching Congress how to tweet Thursday 2:42 PM
- Congressmen held genetics meeting with Chuck Johnson, despite his past racist claims about genetics Thursday 2:26 PM
- Female bodyguard thriller ‘Close’ is disappointingly un-thrilling Thursday 2:01 PM
- Twitter faces backlash for insensitive ‘triggers’ joke Thursday 1:13 PM
- 10 user-recommended sites for live tarot readings that are almost too good to be true Thursday 12:08 PM
- AsapSCIENCE comes for Jake Paul over Mystery Brand scam Thursday 11:34 AM
- Why ‘I never thought of it like that’ can actually be deeply offensive Thursday 11:26 AM
- Save 40% on the Fire TV Stick 4K when you rent textbooks through Amazon Thursday 11:05 AM
- Netflix reportedly used real disaster footage in ‘Bird Box’ Thursday 10:53 AM
- Holocaust denier Chuck Johnson spotted with 2 congressmen in Capitol Thursday 10:30 AM
- YouTuber who made popular Darth Vader fan film prevails in copyright fight Thursday 10:09 AM
Blow all your gift card money in one go thanks to these Digital Day deals
Amazon Deals of the Day rarely look better than this.
Amazon Digital Day is the year-end savings event you don’t want to miss. Unlike Prime Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, anything you buy on Digital Day you’ll have on Digital Day! There’s no waiting around for USPS, UPS, FedEx, or Santa–which ultimately means you get more time with whatever you ordered.
Like the name suggests, Digital Day puts the focus on downloadable (or digital) content–saving you up to 80% on the things you use most. The sale, which technically started on December 26 (AKA Boxing Day), boils to a brim today with the height of savings reaching all new peaks. Through midnight tonight, Amazon shoppers will be able to take advantage of deals on things like popular games, new movies, Amazon services, graphic novels and more. So anything you may have asked for this holiday season but didn’t get can be yours at the lovely price of discounted.
For a sneak peek of what’s on sale, continue reading.
Digital Day deals worth your time
1) Start a new subscription to AMC Premiere, CBS All Access, ESPN+, or Showtime and get $10 Amazon credit
4) Prime members can save up to 65% on hundreds of movies like Incredibles 2 and Avengers: Infinity War
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- How to use Nintendo’s Switch eShop to its fullest
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.