- How to install PlayStation Vue on Kodi to stream live TV 2 Years Ago
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Thursday 12:57 PM
Let Alexa do your shopping with major discounts on Amazon Echo and Tap today
Pump up the jams.
Amazon has substantially grown its collection of Alexa-enabled devices in just a few years. So now you can have your very own personal assistant, without having to mortgage your house – and thanks to Amazon Prime Day, both are much cheaper to acquire today.
Devices like the Amazon Tap and Echo have wowed users since their initial release. The standalone speakers play all your favorite tunes from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and more. These devices also make changing playlists, discovering new artists and adjusting volume settings easier than ever before.
Controlled by the power of your voice, these Alexa-enabled devices do more than just play high quality music. Receive reviews on local businesses, check-in with your favorite sports team and even replenish your pantry just by asking Alexa. And thanks to the Amazon Tap, you can take these perks with you on the road. Just by connecting to a smart device via Bluetooth, you’ll be able to take Alexa with you, wherever you are.
These devices normally retail for $129 and $179.99 respectively, but thanks to Prime Day, you can save up to $80 on these super smart speakers. Amazon Tap is $79.99 and Amazon Echo is $99.99, but only for Prime Day!
Shop the full deal here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- Amazon’s Audible subscriptions are only $9 a month, thanks to Prime Day
- Save big on select AmazonBasics thanks to this Prime Day deal
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.