- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
Even more reason for Amazon shopping sprees.
If you’re one of the countless Amazon Prime devotees who’s addicted to two-day shipping, Amazon credit cards belong in your wallet. Here’s a quick primer (pun intended) on the company’s two credit card offerings and the benefits that come with every swipe.
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card offers perks whether you’re buying on Amazon or anywhere else. Whether you’re buying a new computer monitor or stocking up on chewing gum, all Amazon purchases rack up points that you can redeem on the internet superstore.
For every 100 points you nab, you can shave off a dollar on any item. And with the coming onslaught of deals for this year’s Prime Day, you can earn the most out of every single purchase. Along with three percent back on stuff you buy on Amazon, you get two percent back anytime you spend at a restaurant or fill up your gas tank.
Shopping with peace of mind
Most importantly, Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card comes with all the safety features anyone could want in a credit card. Also, all new purchases are covered against damage or theft for 120 days for up to $50,000 per account. And in the case your card is stolen or otherwise falls into the wrong hands, Zero Fraud Liability ensures you won’t have to pay for any unauthorized purchases.
Best of all, if you sign up now, Amazon will throw in a $50 gift card upon credit approval. Sweet deal!
For the serious Prime shopper, there’s the Amazon Prime Store Card, crafted for shoppers who are truly Amazon addicted. This card is strictly for Amazon purchases, and on Prime Day, will unlock exclusive deals for account holders.
Anytime you use your Prime Store Card, you can either get five percent back on all purchases or six month financing for purchases of $149 or more. That boosts to 12 months for $599 or more and 24 months on select Amazon products.
Best of all, Amazon doesn’t make you stick with either option forever. Every time you check out, you can manage your card benefits to get the most out of your everyday Amazon purchases. And like the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card, you won’t be paying any annual fees.
Exclusive offers all year round
Every Friday is Black Friday with the deals Amazon rolls out to Prime Store Card members. Bump up the typical five percent back on all purchases to higher percentages with monthly Prime Store Card exclusive deals.
Additionally, if you sign up now, you’ll get a $40 gift card upon credit approval. Not bad, especially with Prime Day just around the corner.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.