- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again 2 Years Ago
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care 2 Years Ago
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut 2 Years Ago
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Today 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Today 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Today 2:30 PM
- Government sues Edward Snowden for breaking a non-disclosure agreement Today 2:21 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League Today 1:56 PM
- ‘Love Island’ star’s Instagram photo doctored for MAGA hat ad Today 1:16 PM
- Los Tigres del Norte carry on Johnny Cash’s legacy in stellar Folsom Prison concert film Today 1:05 PM
- Keke Palmer’s ‘sorry to this man’ meme is perfect Today 12:59 PM
- Hoodies with fake bullet holes from prominent school shootings spark outrage Today 12:44 PM
- Instagram apologizes for censoring pictures of fish Today 12:40 PM
- George R.R. Martin clarifies some things about the ‘Game of Thrones’ Targaryen prequel Today 12:20 PM
- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war Today 11:53 AM
If you’re one of the countless Amazon Prime devotees who’s addicted to two-day shipping, Amazon credit cards belong in your wallet. Here’s a quick primer (pun intended) on the company’s two credit card offerings and the benefits that come with every swipe.
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card offers perks whether you’re buying on Amazon or anywhere else. Whether you’re buying a new computer monitor or stocking up on chewing gum, all Amazon purchases rack up points that you can redeem on the internet superstore.
For every 100 points you nab, you can shave off a dollar on any item. And with the coming onslaught of deals for this year’s Prime Day, you can earn the most out of every single purchase. Along with three percent back on stuff you buy on Amazon, you get two percent back anytime you spend at a restaurant or fill up your gas tank.
Shopping with peace of mind
Most importantly, Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card comes with all the safety features anyone could want in a credit card. Also, all new purchases are covered against damage or theft for 120 days for up to $50,000 per account. And in the case your card is stolen or otherwise falls into the wrong hands, Zero Fraud Liability ensures you won’t have to pay for any unauthorized purchases.
Best of all, if you sign up now, Amazon will throw in a $50 gift card upon credit approval. Sweet deal!
For the serious Prime shopper, there’s the Amazon Prime Store Card, crafted for shoppers who are truly Amazon addicted. This card is strictly for Amazon purchases, and on Prime Day, will unlock exclusive deals for account holders.
Anytime you use your Prime Store Card, you can either get five percent back on all purchases or six month financing for purchases of $149 or more. That boosts to 12 months for $599 or more and 24 months on select Amazon products.
Best of all, Amazon doesn’t make you stick with either option forever. Every time you check out, you can manage your card benefits to get the most out of your everyday Amazon purchases. And like the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card, you won’t be paying any annual fees.
Exclusive offers all year round
Every Friday is Black Friday with the deals Amazon rolls out to Prime Store Card members. Bump up the typical five percent back on all purchases to higher percentages with monthly Prime Store Card exclusive deals.
Additionally, if you sign up now, you’ll get a $40 gift card upon credit approval. Not bad, especially with Prime Day just around the corner.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.