- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
Amazon Bump Boxes are like pregnancy gift baskets sent from cherubs
They’re perfect for those who have no idea how to shop for pregnant people.
There comes a time in your life where it seems as though everyone you know is having a kid. Why this happens is still unknown to science (maybe pregnant people like to run in packs, who knows). And even though hearing the words “We’re pregnant!” and realizing you’ve lost another friend to a spawn gets easier each time, the gifting does not. Well, that’s all about to change thanks to Amazon Bump Boxes.
Designed with the soon-to-be mother in mind, Amazon’s Bump Boxes are just as thoughtful as they are useful. Broken down by trimester, each box comes with six items that will make anyone’s pregnancy a little smoother (and sassier). From water bottles to eye masks and holistic anti-nausea products, you can pamper your favorite pregnant person without even leaving your house! Amazing, we know.
Bump Boxes retail for $49.99 each and are available now.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 13 must-reads for first-time parents
- This bathtub divider makes bathing your baby so much easier
- Morph your kid into Pickle Rick because you can
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.