- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 3 Months Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 3 Months Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
Amazon Bump Boxes are like pregnancy gift baskets sent from cherubs
They’re perfect for those who have no idea how to shop for pregnant people.
There comes a time in your life where it seems as though everyone you know is having a kid. Why this happens is still unknown to science (maybe pregnant people like to run in packs, who knows). And even though hearing the words “We’re pregnant!” and realizing you’ve lost another friend to a spawn gets easier each time, the gifting does not. Well, that’s all about to change thanks to Amazon Bump Boxes.
Designed with the soon-to-be mother in mind, Amazon’s Bump Boxes are just as thoughtful as they are useful. Broken down by trimester, each box comes with six items that will make anyone’s pregnancy a little smoother (and sassier). From water bottles to eye masks and holistic anti-nausea products, you can pamper your favorite pregnant person without even leaving your house! Amazing, we know.
Bump Boxes retail for $49.99 each and are available now.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 13 must-reads for first-time parents
- This bathtub divider makes bathing your baby so much easier
- Morph your kid into Pickle Rick because you can
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.