- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 10 Months Ago
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
There comes a time in your life where it seems as though everyone you know is having a kid. Why this happens is still unknown to science (maybe pregnant people like to run in packs, who knows). And even though hearing the words “We’re pregnant!” and realizing you’ve lost another friend to a spawn gets easier each time, the gifting does not. Well, that’s all about to change thanks to Amazon Bump Boxes.
Designed with the soon-to-be mother in mind, Amazon’s Bump Boxes are just as thoughtful as they are useful. Broken down by trimester, each box comes with six items that will make anyone’s pregnancy a little smoother (and sassier). From water bottles to eye masks and holistic anti-nausea products, you can pamper your favorite pregnant person without even leaving your house! Amazing, we know.
Bump Boxes retail for $49.99 each and are available now.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 13 must-reads for first-time parents
- This bathtub divider makes bathing your baby so much easier
- Morph your kid into Pickle Rick because you can
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.