- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Fresh out of American middle schools, we present to you the Aluminum Fidget Spinner.
Of course, you don’t need to be a student to enjoy these gadgets. Whether you’re worried about that upcoming deadline or just can’t sit still, this desk toy helps you get your zen on. It’s perfect in the office when you just need to get your mind off work for a few minutes. Hold it in one hand, use the other two to spin, and let the repetitive motion lull the stress away. It’s amazingly effective, especially to quell those other bad habits (ahem, nail biting).
Embrace your inner sixth grader with an Aluminum Fidget Spinner for $12.99 from the Daily Dot Store. That’s 50% off the usual price of $25.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Make your next camping trip magical with this rainbow bonfire
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.