- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter 3 Years Ago
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ 3 Years Ago
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Today 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Today 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Today 9:14 AM
- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns Today 8:45 AM
- Nurse’s TikTok video accused of being insensitive to patient trauma Today 8:16 AM
- The tweet showing a man talking to a woman in a club is gone but not forgotten Today 8:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Knight Before Christmas’ is gosh-darned hopeful Today 7:30 AM
- Harley Quinn strikes out alone in DC Universe’s new R-rated cartoon Today 7:00 AM
- Elon Musk’s Cybertruck mocked after ball busts windows during demonstration Today 12:23 AM
- Pornhub has a bundle now, Disney+ style Thursday 11:27 PM
- Jacob Wohl’s dad is selling horny calendars of himself for the soldiers Thursday 11:10 PM
- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
Fresh out of American middle schools, we present to you the Aluminum Fidget Spinner.
Of course, you don’t need to be a student to enjoy these gadgets. Whether you’re worried about that upcoming deadline or just can’t sit still, this desk toy helps you get your zen on. It’s perfect in the office when you just need to get your mind off work for a few minutes. Hold it in one hand, use the other two to spin, and let the repetitive motion lull the stress away. It’s amazingly effective, especially to quell those other bad habits (ahem, nail biting).
Embrace your inner sixth grader with an Aluminum Fidget Spinner for $12.99 from the Daily Dot Store. That’s 50% off the usual price of $25.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Make your next camping trip magical with this rainbow bonfire
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.