- You can now perform Marvel plays with your school theater group 2 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Strap-ons for trans women, inclusive porn games, and online dating 2 Years Ago
- Why UFC 239 may be the PPV event of the year Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
Save hundreds on pro cookware sets with All-Clad’s Cyber Monday sale
Shave 60% off the regular price, today only.
If you’re looking to stock your cabinets with restaurant quality steel, these All-Clad cookware sets are your best bet, and at more than 60% off, no less.
All-Clad is the industry standard for a reason: they’re pretty amazing pans. Not only do they heat efficiently, they stay hot for all tricky kitchen tasks. They can handle any heat you place them under, from the stove, to the broiler or even an open flame. Plus, 18/10 steel ensures stick resistance that preserves food’s natural flavors. Sweet!
Price on Amazon: $450 (regularly $1,149)
Price on Amazon: $250 (regularly $742)
Price on Amazon: $220 (regularly $549)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Treat yourself (and the big guy) with this Santa milk and cookies set
- 10 magical items to make the perfect Harry Potter holiday
- 20 holiday gifts to impress your foodie friends
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.