- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free 1 Year Ago
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? 1 Year Ago
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
Save hundreds on pro cookware sets with All-Clad’s Cyber Monday sale
Shave 60% off the regular price, today only.
If you’re looking to stock your cabinets with restaurant quality steel, these All-Clad cookware sets are your best bet, and at more than 60% off, no less.
All-Clad is the industry standard for a reason: they’re pretty amazing pans. Not only do they heat efficiently, they stay hot for all tricky kitchen tasks. They can handle any heat you place them under, from the stove, to the broiler or even an open flame. Plus, 18/10 steel ensures stick resistance that preserves food’s natural flavors. Sweet!
Price on Amazon: $450 (regularly $1,149)
Price on Amazon: $250 (regularly $742)
Price on Amazon: $220 (regularly $549)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Treat yourself (and the big guy) with this Santa milk and cookies set
- 10 magical items to make the perfect Harry Potter holiday
- 20 holiday gifts to impress your foodie friends
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.