- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Friday 10:30 AM
- Report: Jack Dorsey declined to host a fundraiser for Tulsi Gabbard Friday 10:22 AM
- Bernie Sanders plugs Joe Rogan endorsement—and women are furious Friday 10:04 AM
- Young woman using TikTok to document the end of her life says she’s dying next week Friday 8:43 AM
If you’ve believed in as many as six impossible things before you’ve even had breakfast, these are for you. The Alice in Wonderland stacked mugs incorporate a topsy-turvy design, reminiscent of Wonderland itself.
The stacked mugs are also oversized, capable of holding up to 20 ounces of your favorite hot beverage. So if you’re looking to turn yourself into the March Hare and tweak out on caffeine, these will certainly do the trick. Made from ceramic, the mugs trap heat. So they’ll keep your beverage as hot as it was when you originally poured it. But this also means they’re not dishwasher safe (boo-hoo).
Plus, you’ll look like a total badass drinking from three cups. And don’t worry, there’s two handles so you won’t have to complete a balancing act to keep from spilling. The mugs even feature a cameo of Alice on one side and the famous quote “curiouser and curiouser” on the other.
The Alice in Wonderland mugs are available through ThinkGeek for just $14.99. Get yourself a mug even the Queen of Hearts would be jealous of.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get ready for a new season of ‘Stranger Things’ with the proper gear
- This unicorn candle holder is just as emotional as you are
- 11 Halloween accessories to help you get through the month of October
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.