- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
You ain’t never had a friend like these.
A whole new world of ‘90s Disney nostalgia is flying your way with these Aladdin Funko figures. All your movie favorites are there!
There’s Aladdin (aka Prince Ali, Fabulous He, Ali Ababwa) wearing his usual street rat garb. Princess Jasmine’s usual blue is traded in for a far more fearsome red, complete with a sinister golden tiara. Her faithful tiger Rajah usually hates interlopers, but just look how joyful he looks.
And of course, it wouldn’t be Aladdin without Jafar, in nefarious genie mode no less. He even comes with his itty bitty living space/prison.
Yes, they’re totally real, so don’t go wasting a single wish on them. Each of these figures is available on ThinkGeek for only $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Bust $15 off this adorable classic Mega Man Nendoroid
- 6 romantic Star Wars gifts to make your Valentine swoon
- This quesadilla maker will satisfy your need for a cheesy fix
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.