- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement 1 Year Ago
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Today 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Today 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
You ain’t never had a friend like these.
A whole new world of ‘90s Disney nostalgia is flying your way with these Aladdin Funko figures. All your movie favorites are there!
There’s Aladdin (aka Prince Ali, Fabulous He, Ali Ababwa) wearing his usual street rat garb. Princess Jasmine’s usual blue is traded in for a far more fearsome red, complete with a sinister golden tiara. Her faithful tiger Rajah usually hates interlopers, but just look how joyful he looks.
And of course, it wouldn’t be Aladdin without Jafar, in nefarious genie mode no less. He even comes with his itty bitty living space/prison.
Yes, they’re totally real, so don’t go wasting a single wish on them. Each of these figures is available on ThinkGeek for only $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Bust $15 off this adorable classic Mega Man Nendoroid
- 6 romantic Star Wars gifts to make your Valentine swoon
- This quesadilla maker will satisfy your need for a cheesy fix
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.