- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public 2 Years Ago
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time 2 Years Ago
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Today 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Today 3:56 PM
- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet Today 3:00 PM
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Today 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Today 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Today 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Today 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Today 12:01 PM
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for (updated) Today 11:55 AM
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel could be in the works from Warner Bros. (updated) Today 11:06 AM
- Is Jake Paul going to fight again? There are plenty of clues Today 10:57 AM
- Ghostemane concert abruptly canceled amid ‘safety concerns’ and reported gun threat Today 10:41 AM
Baby monitors and cameras mostly have the best intentions in mind. But just like your babysitter, sometimes that doesn’t translate into actual effectiveness. Invidyo: World’s Smartest Video Baby Monitor is the first system that uses AI monitoring, so you don’t have to scroll through endless hours of tape to know if everything is okay.
This smart baby monitor uses a special algorithm to pick out choice moments from the day. It’s kind of like a digest of everything important that happened so that you can watch a highlight reel later. If a live feed is more your thing (*cough*helicopter parent*cough*), you can set up Invidyo to send you notifications through your phone if something’s happened (good or bad). That includes recognizing when your child smiles or laughs, or if another loud noise occurs (crying or screaming).
You can even choose the way you’ll respond, through the app or camera. The camera hub also includes quality of life monitoring, an automated lullaby player, and night vision — there’s even a built-in battery in case the power goes out!.
Get crisp, clear footage of your loved ones: get this Invidyo: World’s Smartest Video Baby Monitor for $169 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from $259.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 best sex toys under $25 to blow your mind
- 12 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult
- The 10 most essential kitchen gadgets you can own
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.