- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
Keep an eye on your kids with this AI monitoring solution
A smarter way to make sure your children are safe.
Baby monitors and cameras mostly have the best intentions in mind. But just like your babysitter, sometimes that doesn’t translate into actual effectiveness. Invidyo: World’s Smartest Video Baby Monitor is the first system that uses AI monitoring, so you don’t have to scroll through endless hours of tape to know if everything is okay.
This smart baby monitor uses a special algorithm to pick out choice moments from the day. It’s kind of like a digest of everything important that happened so that you can watch a highlight reel later. If a live feed is more your thing (*cough*helicopter parent*cough*), you can set up Invidyo to send you notifications through your phone if something’s happened (good or bad). That includes recognizing when your child smiles or laughs, or if another loud noise occurs (crying or screaming).
You can even choose the way you’ll respond, through the app or camera. The camera hub also includes quality of life monitoring, an automated lullaby player, and night vision — there’s even a built-in battery in case the power goes out!.
Get crisp, clear footage of your loved ones: get this Invidyo: World’s Smartest Video Baby Monitor for $169 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from $259.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 11 best sex toys under $25 to blow your mind
- 12 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult
- The 10 most essential kitchen gadgets you can own
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.