- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok 1 Year Ago
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? 1 Year Ago
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved 1 Year Ago
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari 1 Year Ago
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Today 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Today 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Today 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Today 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Today 2:45 PM
- Homophobic preacher wants Pete Buttigieg to renounce fisting and rimming Today 2:33 PM
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash Today 11:51 AM
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo Today 11:39 AM
Set sail for greatness in ‘Adventure Time: Pirates of The Enchiridion’
An absolute treasure.
Open world games are awesome, but they all suffer from the same problem: no Finn or Jake. That is, unless you’re playing Adventure Time: Pirates of The Enchiridion.
In this adventure, Finn, Jake, Marceline, and BMO will explore The Land of Ooo. Throughout their adventure, the team will discover secrets and collect all manner of loot. Venture from island to island across the high seas, and figure out just why the kingdom is so wet. Upgrade your heroes, items, and even unlock special abilities.
Plus, you’ll be taking down hoards of enemies with fast-paced tactical combat. Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion releases this year on Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch and is available for pre-order for $39.99. Prime members get an additional 20% discount, meaning you get it for $31.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You can now pre-order almost all the games from Nintendo Direct
- Compete for priceless loot in a vast ocean world in ‘Sea of Thieves’
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.