- Twitch star Amorounth caught driving while streaming 2 Years Ago
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia 2 Years Ago
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man Today 8:42 AM
- Paul Rudd acts his tail off in Netflix’s ‘Living With Yourself’ Today 8:15 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Modern Love’ adaptation feels like an ad for love Today 7:00 AM
- Paul Dano will play the Riddler in ‘The Batman’ Today 6:59 AM
- How Fakku pulled classic dating game True Love ’95 out of licensing hell Today 6:00 AM
- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
Open world games are awesome, but they all suffer from the same problem: no Finn or Jake. That is, unless you’re playing Adventure Time: Pirates of The Enchiridion.
In this adventure, Finn, Jake, Marceline, and BMO will explore The Land of Ooo. Throughout their adventure, the team will discover secrets and collect all manner of loot. Venture from island to island across the high seas, and figure out just why the kingdom is so wet. Upgrade your heroes, items, and even unlock special abilities.
Plus, you’ll be taking down hoards of enemies with fast-paced tactical combat. Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion releases this year on Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch and is available for pre-order for $39.99. Prime members get an additional 20% discount, meaning you get it for $31.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You can now pre-order almost all the games from Nintendo Direct
- Compete for priceless loot in a vast ocean world in ‘Sea of Thieves’
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.