- Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes suspended from YouTube 9 Months Ago
- The best sex toys for couples to heat up the holidays Today 3:35 PM
- Chrissy Teigen shares tattoo her dad got of her face for her birthday Today 3:31 PM
- Kavanaugh votes against hearing Planned Parenthood defunding case Today 3:14 PM
- YouTube’s 2018 Rewind video is one of the most-hated videos of all time Today 12:37 PM
- Roger the buff kangaroo has died at the age of 12 Today 12:34 PM
- Elon Musk says no one is censoring his tweets Today 12:22 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for heist movie starring Ben Affleck and Oscar Isaac Today 12:18 PM
- Offset tweeted about missing Cardi B—and the internet isn’t having it Today 12:17 PM
- Why this wild Trump resignation conspiracy theory really makes a lot of sense Today 12:14 PM
- (Likely fake) photo of people having sex on Great Pyramid sparks international outrage Today 12:07 PM
- This gay Black furry is esports’ player of the year—and he’s teaching the far-right a lesson Today 12:04 PM
- Poster for ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie sparks memes Today 11:54 AM
- Gritty, seal with eel top Twitter’s choices for Trump’s next chief of staff Today 11:36 AM
- Police forcefully yank one-year-old baby from mother’s arms during arrest Today 10:41 AM
Set sail for greatness in ‘Adventure Time: Pirates of The Enchiridion’
An absolute treasure.
Open world games are awesome, but they all suffer from the same problem: no Finn or Jake. That is, unless you’re playing Adventure Time: Pirates of The Enchiridion.
In this adventure, Finn, Jake, Marceline, and BMO will explore The Land of Ooo. Throughout their adventure, the team will discover secrets and collect all manner of loot. Venture from island to island across the high seas, and figure out just why the kingdom is so wet. Upgrade your heroes, items, and even unlock special abilities.
Plus, you’ll be taking down hoards of enemies with fast-paced tactical combat. Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion releases this year on Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch and is available for pre-order for $39.99. Prime members get an additional 20% discount, meaning you get it for $31.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You can now pre-order almost all the games from Nintendo Direct
- Compete for priceless loot in a vast ocean world in ‘Sea of Thieves’
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.