- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play 2 Years Ago
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes 2 Years Ago
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Today 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Today 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Today 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Today 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
Bring Adventure Time from your screen to your living room with these nesting dolls
Remember that one episode when they swapped genders?
What time is it? Decoration time!
These adorable Adventure Time nesting dolls are modeled after the “Fionna and Cake” episode in which the cast swaps genders. Here, watch that again, because you can.
The set features gender-swapped Lumpy Space Prince, who fits inside the Ice Queen, who fits inside Prince Gumball, who fits inside Cake, who fits inside Fionna.
Both cute and clever, this set will assure that all your guests know you have great taste in television shows. That’s a small price to pay for $24.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Wear your love for Grumpy Cat around your neck – literally
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.