- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Summer barbecues are the perfect opportunity to spend quality time with friends and family. But for the creative hostess, barbecues serve as the ideal time to show off your mixology and confectionary skills. And to really impress your guests, all you need is an idea and a silicone ice tray.
Ice trays can do way more than just make ice. They make a great mold for chocolates, minature desserts and Jell-O shots. So if you’re looking to add some fun to your next barbecue, make sure to check out these adorable ice trays.
Price on Amazon: $9.99
Price on Amazon: $6.64
Price on Amazon: $11.95
Price on Amazon: $8.09+
Price on Amazon: $9.99
Price on Amazon: $5.98
Price on Amazon: $4.99 (regularly $5.99)
Price on Amazon: $5.50
Price on Amazon:$17.00 (regularly $25.00)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love red wine, this bottle is about to become your new bestie
- Wake up before your first cup of coffee with this caffeinated soap
- This ‘Steven Universe’ inspired backpack is perfect for summer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.