- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free 2 Years Ago
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war 2 Years Ago
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
These adorable ice trays are perfect for your summer celebrations
Ice trays can do more than just make ice.
Summer barbecues are the perfect opportunity to spend quality time with friends and family. But for the creative hostess, barbecues serve as the ideal time to show off your mixology and confectionary skills. And to really impress your guests, all you need is an idea and a silicone ice tray.
Ice trays can do way more than just make ice. They make a great mold for chocolates, minature desserts and Jell-O shots. So if you’re looking to add some fun to your next barbecue, make sure to check out these adorable ice trays.
Price on Amazon: $9.99
Price on Amazon: $6.64
Price on Amazon: $11.95
Price on Amazon: $8.09+
Price on Amazon: $9.99
Price on Amazon: $5.98
Price on Amazon: $4.99 (regularly $5.99)
Price on Amazon: $5.50
Price on Amazon:$17.00 (regularly $25.00)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love red wine, this bottle is about to become your new bestie
- Wake up before your first cup of coffee with this caffeinated soap
- This ‘Steven Universe’ inspired backpack is perfect for summer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.