- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
- Petition calls for Apple to make a Baby Yoda emoji Tuesday 5:16 PM
- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ Tuesday 4:24 PM
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint Tuesday 4:14 PM
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Tuesday 3:55 PM
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Tuesday 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Tuesday 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Tuesday 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Tuesday 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Tuesday 12:56 PM
Summer barbecues are the perfect opportunity to spend quality time with friends and family. But for the creative hostess, barbecues serve as the ideal time to show off your mixology and confectionary skills. And to really impress your guests, all you need is an idea and a silicone ice tray.
Ice trays can do way more than just make ice. They make a great mold for chocolates, minature desserts and Jell-O shots. So if you’re looking to add some fun to your next barbecue, make sure to check out these adorable ice trays.
Price on Amazon: $9.99
Price on Amazon: $6.64
Price on Amazon: $11.95
Price on Amazon: $8.09+
Price on Amazon: $9.99
Price on Amazon: $5.98
Price on Amazon: $4.99 (regularly $5.99)
Price on Amazon: $5.50
Price on Amazon:$17.00 (regularly $25.00)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love red wine, this bottle is about to become your new bestie
- Wake up before your first cup of coffee with this caffeinated soap
- This ‘Steven Universe’ inspired backpack is perfect for summer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.