- California aims to strengthen data breach notification law Thursday 5:37 PM
- Feds say college student operated drug business through gaming app Thursday 4:36 PM
- Trump is again using old videos to claim his border wall is ‘under construction Thursday 4:05 PM
- Laura Loomer led a second protest at Twitter yesterday Thursday 3:37 PM
- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes Thursday 2:13 PM
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis Thursday 1:58 PM
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Thursday 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Thursday 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Thursday 12:16 PM
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free Thursday 12:03 PM
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ Thursday 11:50 AM
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Thursday 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Thursday 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Thursday 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Thursday 10:39 AM
Be the next big meme influencer with this online Adobe bundle
It’s all in the delivery.
All Adobe Systems were designed with a specific purpose in mind. But as a creative, how you use the software is completely up to you. The tricky part of it all is having to learn the ins and outs of each program. Lucky for you, there’s a bundle that will make you a master of it all.
The Complete Adobe Mastery bundle guides users through the world’s leading creative suite over the course of 11 comprehensive classes. From After Effects to Premiere, this bundle will get you to edit it all – regardless of your preferred digital medium.
Ever wondered how you could create a cinemagraph in Photoshop or what the differences are between Lightroom and Photoshop? Hell, maybe you’re curious about how you can launch a career selling your creativity as a freelancer. No matter your motivation, these courses will get you moving in the right direction.
Best of all, each of the 11 courses is valued at $200 but our readers can get lifetime access to the entire bundle for just $39!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- The best cameras under $500 that anyone can use
- Capture the true beauty of the great outdoors with this online course bundle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.