- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears 9 Months Ago
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Today 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Today 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Today 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
Be the next big meme influencer with this online Adobe bundle
It’s all in the delivery.
All Adobe Systems were designed with a specific purpose in mind. But as a creative, how you use the software is completely up to you. The tricky part of it all is having to learn the ins and outs of each program. Lucky for you, there’s a bundle that will make you a master of it all.
The Complete Adobe Mastery bundle guides users through the world’s leading creative suite over the course of 11 comprehensive classes. From After Effects to Premiere, this bundle will get you to edit it all – regardless of your preferred digital medium.
Ever wondered how you could create a cinemagraph in Photoshop or what the differences are between Lightroom and Photoshop? Hell, maybe you’re curious about how you can launch a career selling your creativity as a freelancer. No matter your motivation, these courses will get you moving in the right direction.
Best of all, each of the 11 courses is valued at $200 but our readers can get lifetime access to the entire bundle for just $39!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- The best cameras under $500 that anyone can use
- Capture the true beauty of the great outdoors with this online course bundle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.